Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Alison G.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by PA L.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate and crunchy almonds for indulgent fudge flavor

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 6g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Organic Almonds, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Aubrey C.
Liberty Hill, TX
If you are in need of a quick bite to eat before an activity these are it! They are pre-packaged, no mess, and taste great for the amount of energy and protein they give you. They come in more flavors and truly hit the spot before going to play a sports game or workout.
Susan D.
Dallas, TX
These little bars are the perfect solution for the backpack snack! My kids have trouble getting through the day and into their afternoon sports without a snack. These are packed with protein for staying power and taste pretty darn good!
samantha m.
little rock, AR
The bars have a great taste, the chocolate brownie being my favorite. But the bars are not appetizing looking, looks like a wad of dried leftovers. Also they have as much sugar as a candy bar.
Morgan M.
Whitestown, IN
I love Clif bars. I think they are super good. My favorite is peanut butter crunch. Clif bars are the type of food I buy at the store and as soon as I get to my car I open the box and eat one.
Ciara J.
Bakersfield
These are my favorite favorite granola bars. Is it a granola bar? It doesn't matter because this is good. The first time I tried it I was skeptical because I really don't like much things with too many chocolate chips in it, but this blew my taste buds away.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Love cliff bars! They are on the expensive side so we don't get them as often. I love the ingredients and how they taste. They keep me full for a while and taste so good. I would recommend for sure!!
Jon P.
Jonesboro, GA
I knew Clif bars are good tasting, and buy them because they have a great balance of nutrients and fill you up between meals. I bought the Chocolate Almond Fudge for a flavor variety and it is very good tasting with good consistency.
Love these bars! So filling! Great for a meal replacer as well! Eat these all the time after a good workout/ run/ walk! Also not very bad priced for what you are receiving! I know I will always pick Cliff Bars for my go to granola bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kara P.
Hilliard, Ohio
I love this flavor, along with the chocolate brownie flavor as well. These bars contain more protein than most other bars. It also has a lot calories, which is great for trying to gain weight when you are on the go all the time.
Yesenia G.
Corona, CA
They taste amazing. Love to eat after my morning runs. Helps keep me energized and makes my run a little more tolerable. Also just a great snack for any occasion.
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Anyone use this on a regular basis?
Nat S.