Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Alison G.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by PA L.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate and crunchy almonds for indulgent fudge flavor

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 6g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Organic Almonds, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Keisha B.
Upper Sackville , NS
Review for: 2.4 oz more...
Perfect to grab on the go, last great and filling!! I’m an RMT student and these are perfect for in between class and clients!
Arielle H.
Super filling bars & this is certainly my favorite flavor. I always keep one in my purse/work bag for a quick filling snack!
Kayla S.
Edmonton
I love Cliff bars for hikes, they keep me full and energized for long hikes. They are easy to pack so they are perfect!
Cece V.
My favorite clif bar out of all of them. Very tasty, filling (keeps me full until lunch!), soft texture. I love them.
Rhiannon K.
Comox
Review for: 2.4 oz more...
I could eat these all day. Only complaint is sugar content! I believe health products should be health conscious.
kirsten p.
Ontario, Canada
Review for: 12 Pack more...
These are great as they are very filling and taste amazing! They are also a healthier option for granola bars.
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
great flavors , pretty addicting and healthy but I dont see now it gives me energy more just really a treat
Jayla K.
Medicine Hat, AB
The taste was great but when I looked at the nutritional value t disappointed me. I might buy again
Sky C.
Ouuuu fudge is the best!! I wish they gave these out in a VoxBox with other snacks!❤️❤️💙💙💙💙🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Meagan S.
Sudbury
These are my favourite! They keep me full in between meals and give me energy to keep going.
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Anyone use this on a regular basis?
Nat S.