Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Alison G.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by PA L.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate and crunchy almonds for indulgent fudge flavor

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 6g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Organic Almonds, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Amanda S.
waterloo
Clif Bars are so good! This one is the household favourite! Very soft and chewy and definitely does its job at subsiding your hunger till your next meal. I’ve tried a lot of the flavours but this ones like no other. Yet again though, there are a lot of flavours that are not available in Canada.
Jolia C.
It's loaded with nutrients, and granola.These are perfect if you are doing a high energy sports, that is what they are good for, or a hike.They can be pricey for the regular consumer, but they are quite tasty and worth giving it a try.There a high end healthy version of granola bar.
Kaitlyn M.
Truro, NS
My 2 year old loves these, and I love that they are something I can feel good about feeding him. They are more filling than other g ranola bars, and have a lot nutritional benefits and ingredients that other similar granola bars do not have. You can buy the single bars or in bulk.
Jordyn B.
bowmanville, OR
These a great products but should be used properly. There are for when you are greatly depleting your energy, or else you are ingesting a lot of calories that your body will not use. They create great flavours. I use these after muay thai training or a long serving shift.
Tory D.
Roberts Creek
I like how big these are. They have a good flavour. I'm a repeat customer. I love chocolate. These are great to take on a vacation. So delicious. I also like how it compares with other products. I just wish they were a little cheaper. I found  these at London Drugs.
Jessica G.
Guelph, ON
I purchase these when I go on a camping trip. They are great, last even in the higher heat without melting. I am a particular fan of chocolate, and these are the best ones I've tried so far. I also find them good for hikes, since they are chock full of protein.
Dianna K.
I can't tell you how amazing these are. I know they are on a pricier side but I will admit this product is delicious. I bought this online at Well.ca. The ingredients are more on the natural side which is EVEN better. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Nicole T.
Hamilton, ON
These are my favourite out of the Clif Bars. I eat them in the morning on my way to class or in between meals when I need something to fill my hunger craving. I love how there are actual almond pieces in it. I usually pick these up at the grocery store or at Costco.
Lidia P.
Oshawa , ON
This is my FAVOURITE ONE!!! I love the taste and texture of this flavour! The nuts are a great added touch! And I didn't expect to like it so much! It's delicious and I had it given to me and once tasting it I've been repurchasing it ever since!
Just B.
Nanaimo , BC
I do not like protein bars, ever. These bars are the only expectation I’ve had. I dislike mostly the texture of protein bars and I’ve never struggled with the CLIF BAR FAMILY. They’re all delish this is just my personal favorite. Great pricing
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Anyone use this on a regular basis?
Nat S.