Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by PA L.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Cynthia C.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Alison G.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate and crunchy almonds for indulgent fudge flavor

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 6g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Organic Almonds, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Paige L.
Memphis , TN
Review for: 2.4 oz more...
SO GOOD! These are perfect for post workout and are full of good nutrients to refuel you. Only downside is a lot of sugar, but as long as you don’t overdue it you’ll be fine.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I get this brand every time I go to the grocery store and this is one of the flavors I stock up on. I love them! They are delicious and filling and super easy. I keep some in my purse for snacking through the day and of course my pantry always has a pile of these bars.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy Clif Bars. They are very high in nutrition and are very tasty. They are the perfect amount of chewy and sweet, yet are still flavorful. I buy these at my local Walmart and they have many flavors to choose from. I will be buying these again!
Rhina B.
I remember when I was in middle school my school had a vending machine that sold many snacks I would always buy these . These are so delicious with some milk or even by themselves I really enjoy these ! Really recommend Clif bars for they  give you a good amount of energy ! Very tasty!!!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
These cliff bars are absolutely my favorite bars to take on a go , i would take these to school for breakfast or a quick snack , they are delicious not just any other granola bar , they are a little pricey , but they are totally worth your money , and i would DEFINETLY recommend these to others!
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
this is my boy friends fave on the go snack he always eats one before the gym or before work. they're a little expensive and in my opinion very dry I've had them a couple of times and never really cared for them i would eat them if i was on the go but I'm not the biggest fan
Mia B.
Diberville, MS
My favorite flavor of Clif Energy Bar. Good snack when you're on the go. You can't go wrong with any Clif Bar flavors but this one is my personal favorite. The bar itself is soft and chewy, and the whole almonds add a nice crunch to the bar. Easy to find at a low price!
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
These are really good! There are a lot of different flavors -- so you can definitely find at least one that you'll like. My only problem with these is that I always need a glass of milk after but if I bring them to work or school with me, I don't have any milk with me.
Emily K.
Frenchburg, KY
This bars are wonderful to travel with. They keep you full when you do not have time to stop somewhere to eat. They taste wonderful. The cost of these bars is kind of steep, would be nice if they were cheaper. However, definitely recommend if you can afford.
Kelsey O.
Florida , FL
I love Cliff brand and all the bars that they make.  This flavor although was not one I particularly enjoyed, the almond was a little to overtaking and I didnt enjoy the flavor of it as much as I normally would.  Just dont think it was the right pair for me.
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Anyone use this on a regular basis?
Nat S.