Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Cynthia C.Clif Bar Chocolate Almond Fudge uploaded by Alison G.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Rich chocolate and crunchy almonds for indulgent fudge flavor

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 6g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Organic Almonds, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Buy on Vitamin...
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
Review for: 2.4 oz more...
I am obsessed with eating cliff bars! They are filled with so much flavor and packed with lots of protein and delicious ingredients! I take one every single day at lunch and it keeps my tummy feeling nice and full which works great for my diet routine!
Paige L.
Memphis , TN
Review for: 2.4 oz more...
SO GOOD! These are perfect for post workout and are full of good nutrients to refuel you. Only downside is a lot of sugar, but as long as you don’t overdue it you’ll be fine.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I get this brand every time I go to the grocery store and this is one of the flavors I stock up on. I love them! They are delicious and filling and super easy. I keep some in my purse for snacking through the day and of course my pantry always has a pile of these bars.
Virginia B.
Cincinnati, OH
As a former rock climber, this has to be my favorite bar from Clif, (they have so many amazing flavors coming out, that I can't say IT'S MY FAVORITE, because well more flavors come out each year). This bar from Clif, by far meets my expectations and I definitely would recommend this to any traveler looking for something delicious on the go.
Allison S.
I absolutely love clif bars! They are so filling for a quick snack or if you forgot breakfast! Even my toddler loves them! My favorite flavor of them is the chocolate chip flavor. But other flavors I have had have not disappointed me at all. Plus I love the minimal packaging they now have to be more environmentally friendly.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy Clif Bars. They are very high in nutrition and are very tasty. They are the perfect amount of chewy and sweet, yet are still flavorful. I buy these at my local Walmart and they have many flavors to choose from. I will be buying these again!
Anamta R.
humble, TX
These cliff bars are absolutely my favorite bars to take on a go , i would take these to school for breakfast or a quick snack , they are delicious not just any other granola bar , they are a little pricey , but they are totally worth your money , and i would DEFINETLY recommend these to others!
Rhina B.
I remember when I was in middle school my school had a vending machine that sold many snacks I would always buy these . These are so delicious with some milk or even by themselves I really enjoy these ! Really recommend Clif bars for they  give you a good amount of energy ! Very tasty!!!
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I love this brand and flavor.  I am always nervous about trying a new flavor, because so many of the health bars can feel chalky and taste-less.  I love these and I do feel like they provide a quick meal when I am on the go or stuck at a job and not able to get a full meal.
Rebecca D.
Inglewood , CA
this is my boy friends fave on the go snack he always eats one before the gym or before work. they're a little expensive and in my opinion very dry I've had them a couple of times and never really cared for them i would eat them if i was on the go but I'm not the biggest fan
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Anyone use this on a regular basis?
Nat S.