Clif Bar Carrot Cake uploaded by Katie S.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Warm, sweet spices paired with the fresh taste of carrots, raisins and apples

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 4g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Apples, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Raisins, Dried Carrots, Organic Oat Fiber, Rice Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter‡, Soy Flour, Rice Starch, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Nutmeg, Soy Lecithin, Organic Cinnamon, Cloves.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• Is this flavor any good? I love cliff bars, but have been...1 Answers
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Review for: Of 12 more...
One of my favorite flavors of Clif bars. In general they are great for all endurance and/or athletic endeavours -- I eat them when I'm training for a marathon or on a long hike. Also good for long-haul travel, though be warned they have a ton of sugar in them so it's probably best to stick to eating them when you're actually exercising.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
I'm not big on chocolate anything, so to find a granola bar flavored like spicy, sweet carrot cake is quite a discovery!! Plus it provides energy too?? Winner, winner!!!
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
The best part about this bar is that it actually tastes like carrot cake! I love that this bar not only gives me the energy to power through my day but it also is delicious. Sometimes its hard to find energy bars that don't taste like cardboard but this one is so flavorful and tasty!
Natasha K.
They're so filling! I like that they have an original shape to their granola bars, it really sets them aside from all the others. Plus the very yummy flavor. 🥕 Bonus* large range of flavors to choose from. Carrot cakes my personal favorite. I'd recommend this brand to a friend.
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
These taste just like a carrot cake!! This bar doesn’t dry out, super soft, and the granola doesn’t slice the food of your mouth open!! I like that clif has been working on switching out their ingredients for more of a minimal organic approach.
Kiara H.
Topeka , KS
Such a hearty snack I love it. Makes me feel like I'm eating a meal which is important because I'm a complete foodie and when I'm
Hungry a couple of nuts won't hold me over. The flavors are incredible and very healthy. Only $1 per bar. Can't lose
em H.
Cumming
Review for: Of 12 more...
I eat these before soccer practice as a good pick me up instead of eating dinner at 5. they keep me full and have tons of protein to give me the energy i need to practice. I am so glad I found these i just wish they had more varieties.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
These are packed with nutrition and protein definitely give you the extra boost that you need through the day. They are delicious as well every flavor that I have tried has not been a disappointment.
odessa11 S.
Charleston, WV
I don't know if this is a new product but we didn't get it on our shelves at Kroger until this month. I have had most Clif Bar flavors, and this was one of the best. Tasted like fall!
Melanie E.
My all time favorite Clif bar is the carrot cake bar! Is delicious and is my go to bar in between meals or for meal replacement. Healthy and I would and have recommended to my friends.
Shana E.
Is this flavor any good? I love cliff bars, but have been hesitant to try this one.