BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Steve H.
York, PA
Great source of protein and carbs! This is one of my "go-to" when I am in a bulk session to get in some extra calories. It tastes GREAT, and has a fairly simple ingredient list. My favorite flavor is the mint, but this is a close second. If you are looking for a solid protein bar this would be my first choice.
Rio N.
Cliff builders are delicious, nutritious, and keep you full for a long time! These bars not only taste good but they are great for on the go or after a workout.. even before a workout. Sometimes I can break them in half and eat it twice. These are very good and good for you, I highly recommend these bars!
Ashley R.
Spokane, WA
I love these I usually get the chocolate chip mint and it’s so good. Definitely doesn’t weigh you down and good for post workouts. Literally can get them everywhere I’ve never had to search to find these. I buy them for the protein boost and how good they are.
Carson M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is very delicious and at an affordable price and it's healthy and I'll even eat them for breakfast! The ingredients taste so good together and I bought them for the first time the other day! I would recommend to others!
Chrissy B.
These are wonderful for a small high protein high calorie snack or on the go meal. I'm a WLS recipient and this is great for my tiny pouch while I'm out and about so I don't have to stop at a fast food place for a small bite.
Natalie A.
Yum! These clif Bars are great after a workout. It's not high in sugar but it is high in protein and helps get my energy back up post workout. They are affordable and delicious! You have to try them!
Madison D.
I don't really think these bars are worth it in comparison to other protein bars. QuestBars have less calories and carbs and a higher protein. They taste just fine, the vanilla almond one and s'mores are delicious but there are better alternatives.
Cammie S.
Philadelphia
When you miss candy bars and you're vegan, these are a perfect healthy replacement. I love that they keep you full if you need to get by in a pinch. They're delicious like candy but full of protein and huge!
McKenzie S.
Collierville, TN
I normally eat this bar after a work out. I don't care to drink protein because I think it's gross, so this is definitely my trick. Not to mention it's such a yummy flavor! The bar also keeps me full
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
The bars are a great source of protein. Although I have not had this exact flavor of this protein bar, I can honestly say they are a great form of protein. Usually I am not one to reach for protein supplements because of the fake flavor, but this bar has great flavor and really fills you up, making for the perfect post workout snack or even can be eaten as a healthier desert!