BY CLIF

An Entirely Natural Protein Bar For Those Who Put Their Own Body "Through The Wringer." This Bar Contains 20 Grams Of Whole Proteins. Without Hydrogenated Oils Or Trans Fats, This Bar Is A Cut Above Many Other Protein Options. And With Their Distinctive Crispy, Chewy Texture, I Hope You'll Find Them More Delicious, Too. We Source Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Engineered 35% Organic Ingredients Low Glycemic see more...

Tara M.
Delicious flavor! Not exactly the best ingredients for sensitive stomachs and there is quite a bit of protein in one bar.
Ciera A.
Loveland
Pack in lunch most days great snack great when not trying to eat a lot of food takes me an hour to finish one bar
Caleigh P.
North Kingstown
Really good for in the go but they tend to be very dense. Great taste but sometimes I can barely finish one bar.
Ivan๐Ÿ’Ž
If you like a decent little snack , clif bars are alright don't really like them too often but not bad
Jill G.
My go too when I don't have time in the morning it's healthy and is filling till your lunch break ๐Ÿ™Œ
Sarah K.
Laurium, MI
Too much sugar and the texture is very dense and it just doesn't sit very well. The taste wasn't to bad but I won't buy them again
Salma B.
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried these yet but have heard so much about this flavor I would love to give it a try hopefully I lie it
Latisha H.
Foodie Expert
I love clif bars but unfourtnley these flavor isn't one of their best but its a great healthly snack and source of protein
Aubrey B.
These protein bars are pretty good compared to a lot of other brands out there. The one downside is that it does have a lot of sugar in it... But that makes it taste better I suppose.
Michael H.
Franklin, NC
I love clif bars except this flavor. It's ok but it leaves you with a wierd after taste. But who cares it's 20g of protein.