BY CLIF

An Entirely Natural Protein Bar For Those Who Put Their Own Body "Through The Wringer." This Bar Contains 20 Grams Of Whole Proteins. Without Hydrogenated Oils Or Trans Fats, This Bar Is A Cut Above Many Other Protein Options. And With Their Distinctive Crispy, Chewy Texture, I Hope You'll Find Them More Delicious, Too. We Source Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Engineered 35% Organic Ingredients Low Glycemic see more...

rosa R.
A cookies and cream protein bar, nothing nasty about these! Deliciousness is it! I could eat the entire pack all by myself one after another. Definitely recommend these!
Kylie L.
Fort Myers, FL
My husband eats Builder's protein bars frequently and loves them. We have not had this particular flavor of them, but he loves to eat them when he's at the hot gym in the evenings teaching krav maga classes and taking classes in the Florida heat.
Aubrey B.
These protein bars are pretty good compared to a lot of other brands out there. The one downside is that it does have a lot of sugar in it... But that makes it taste better I suppose.
Codi L.
For being a protein bar, I actually thought it was very tasty. It was also very filling. I would recommend this to others because it is one of my favorite bars.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves these. Eats one every morning before work. I like Cliff bars as well I do not eat the protein ones tho. Very filing and not expensive.
Cassie N.
Kansas City, KS
This stuff is great! I don't like that it gets stuck in my teeth after I eat them.. But the flavor is fantastic and they truly keep hunger at bay.
Karissa D.
Bowling Green, KY
The are perfect for on the go! I like to eat this before a work! They make me very energized & ready to go through my day or a very hard work out!
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
I purchase this brand for my boys.The really love the flavor and keeps them full until their next meal.It is a great power snack on the go.
Stacey C.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
I like the flavor of these, and I like that they are gluten-free. However the calorie count is probably a little too high for regular usage
The best granola bars in my opinion. When I'm running late this is my on the go breakfast or snack. Definitely will keep buying them