BY CLIF

An Entirely Natural Protein Bar For Those Who Put Their Own Body "Through The Wringer." This Bar Contains 20 Grams Of Whole Proteins. Without Hydrogenated Oils Or Trans Fats, This Bar Is A Cut Above Many Other Protein Options. And With Their Distinctive Crispy, Chewy Texture, I Hope You'll Find Them More Delicious, Too. We Source Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Engineered 35% Organic Ingredients Low Glycemic see more...

Chantelle S.
Foodie Expert
These make a great way to get protein into my kids’ lunches in a way that will not spoil without refrigeration and they love to eat! These can get pricey if you do not get them on sale, but they are definitely worth the price! I used these when I was nursing my children as a quick and convenient way to get enough protein in my diet. Hands down these are the best kind of protein bars I have ever had.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Foodie Expert
These are a great candy bar replacement. Honestly these are the best protein bar I’ve ever tried. I’ve never found another bar with as most protein that tastes this good. All other taste terrible compared to this.
Kylie N.
Vancouver WA
These are amazing! I have a vegetarian diet and getting my protein is soooo important. With these protein bars I'm able to get protein in a healthy way. I would recommend these to anybody vegetarian or not!
Anna W.
Sunnyvale, CA
Most of the time I hate eating any kind of protein bar due to that annoying after taste most bars give. I find that with clif bars specifically this flavor has no after taste and taste amazing. Not too sweet and not at all bitter! I love grabbing this as a quick snack during the day it gives me energy and keeps me full!
Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
I used to steal these from my brother's gym bag because they were so good. I normally get up early enough to make breakfast, but if I'm in a rush out the door, I grab one of these and a banana and I'm good to go until well after lunch time. Filling, healthy, and delicious!
Angelica Z.
Stamford , CT
Foodie Expert
Honestly, they taste so gross. But what can you expect from a protein bar. They're good when your really hungry and need something to fill you up quickly, but the taste isn't so great. I would buy again if I was packing for a trip I had to pack light for, but I don't really like it.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
These are actually pretty good for a protein bar. These can be slightly pricey so I do only eat them after a vigorous workout to help repair my muscles. These aren't for something to munch on during breakfast but staying sedentary. These can be a little sweet, but overall good
Morgan C.
Montgomery, TX
These protein bars are so yummy and help me power through my mornings with ease! I love how simplistic the ingredients are so I know I'm providing my body with wholesome fuel everyday! I get these every single week!
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
So good!! These bars have so much protein and are a perfect vegan post workout snack. I was extremely surprised by how good they were and I will definitely he buying them again! Clif bar for the win!
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
Such a great tasting protein bar! Has a great taste actually tastes like cookies and cream!! I eat 3 a day in place of meals and I feel full after I love these bars and would recommend them fully!!