Clif Bar Builder's Bar, Variety Pack, 9 Chocolate and 9 Chocolate Peanut Butter, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 18 Count

BY CLIF

Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
Yes yes yes! Taste like dessert, filled with vitamins and protein. Always eat a cliff bar before a workout, they actually reduce my cravings for junk food.. My favorite is the mint!! So good.
Fancy G.
NJ
I absolutely enjoyed these bars before I decided to go vegan. They’re delicious and full of carbohydrates that will keep my body pumping after a workout that completely wiped my energy away, they’re a bit pricey but i definitely recommend them since they’re so great in value .
Julia L.
Bryn Mawr, PA
These taste like candy. I bring these on hikes for a mid hike snack and it helps me get through the second half of the trip. I also like to have these as a post workout snack. Keeps me full when I dont have time for a full meal but need something to keep me full.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
Cliff builder bars are really delicious. I eat them post workout and they help give me the energy to go now with my day. I like the variety pack of flavors. They are all very good and I would recommend them to others. It's a great replacement to your protein shake.
Britney A.
Gilbert , AZ
This is my favorite brand. I love that these ones are dairy free and you can get them at every grocery or gas station. You can get them at a decent price but can be pricey sometimes.
Desiree G.
Foodie Expert
I work in a hospital so my hours are long and sometimes very hard we don't really get as many breaks as I would prefer so I need something to make sure that I have enough energy to do my job effectively sometimes I'm so tired that I don't want you to complete mail and that's when I go to this candy bar tasting protein bar that is chocolate and peanut butter who could go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter no one in my book I purchased these in boxes and in different flavors and I always have them on hand in my drawer just in case thank you Clif Builder bars life easier
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I brought to these boxes with me to Africa for two months to be able to supplement my diet and make sure I was getting the protein I needed. They taste great! And they definitely fill you up for the rest of the day. The packaging is simple and I would definitely recommend to anybody doing high intensity activity or needing a protein supplement!
Mariajose F.
Venetia, PA
I highly recommend these clif bar builder's bars! These are by far my favorite go to bar when I'm running out of the house or after coming home from the gym. They come in two different flavors. There are eighteen in a package, go out today and buy clif bar builder's bars!
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
It's sometimes a hit or miss with the cliff bar company but this is a hit!!! I love these so much and they are really delicious! I really love these and will definetly recommend these! so yeah and they are great for snaking on
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
I eat one of these every day to get myself some extra protein. I get these from Walmart. I personally love the crunch and the taste. I don't know what the ingredients are besides protein chocolate and peanut butter which I love all three! Great product.