Clif Bar Builder's Bar, Variety Pack, 9 Chocolate and 9 Chocolate Peanut Butter, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 18 Count

BY CLIF

Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love Clif's builder bars. I like many of them, but my favorite is the Mint flavor. I have these almost daily, as they are a great way to supplement protein in your diet if you are busy. As someone who is sensitively to lactose I can really appreciate that these bars use soy protein.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Wheatfield, IN
My husband likes these he takes them for work often we buy them in bulk they make a great breakfast and snack for him especially on the go
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I brought to these boxes with me to Africa for two months to be able to supplement my diet and make sure I was getting the protein I needed. They taste great! And they definitely fill you up for the rest of the day. The packaging is simple and I would definitely recommend to anybody doing high intensity activity or needing a protein supplement!
Fancy G.
Fancy G.
NJ
I absolutely enjoyed these bars before I decided to go vegan. They’re delicious and full of carbohydrates that will keep my body pumping after a workout that completely wiped my energy away, they’re a bit pricey but i definitely recommend them since they’re so great in value .
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
Cliff builder bars are really delicious. I eat them post workout and they help give me the energy to go now with my day. I like the variety pack of flavors. They are all very good and I would recommend them to others. It's a great replacement to your protein shake.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Philadelphia
These taste like candy. I bring these on hikes for a mid hike snack and it helps me get through the second half of the trip. I also like to have these as a post workout snack. Keeps me full when I dont have time for a full meal but need something to keep me full.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
I eat one of these every day to get myself some extra protein. I get these from Walmart. I personally love the crunch and the taste. I don't know what the ingredients are besides protein chocolate and peanut butter which I love all three! Great product.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Yucaipa, Ca
Foodie Expert
I'm always down for anything chocolate!! And when it's good for you it's even better. Also I'm not dying of starvation after I have one
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Wells, NV
I always get variety packs! Love how they are soo soft. They taste awesome and give you energy and make you feel all filled up
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample of this at a race. It wasnt bad but i would eat this before I work out, not after. It was a bit on the heavy side.