Clif Bar Builder's Bar, Variety Pack, 9 Chocolate and 9 Chocolate Peanut Butter, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 18 Count

BY CLIF

Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: 9
I absolutely love Clif's builder bars. I like many of them, but my favorite is the Mint flavor. I have these almost daily, as they are a great way to supplement protein in your diet if you are busy. As someone who is sensitively to lactose I can really appreciate that these bars use soy protein.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Wheatfield, IN
Review for: 9
My husband likes these he takes them for work often we buy them in bulk they make a great breakfast and snack for him especially on the go
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks , CA
Review for: 9
I brought to these boxes with me to Africa for two months to be able to supplement my diet and make sure I was getting the protein I needed. They taste great! And they definitely fill you up for the rest of the day. The packaging is simple and I would definitely recommend to anybody doing high intensity activity or needing a protein supplement!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
Review for: 9
I eat one of these every day to get myself some extra protein. I get these from Walmart. I personally love the crunch and the taste. I don't know what the ingredients are besides protein chocolate and peanut butter which I love all three! Great product.
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 9
I'm always down for anything chocolate!! And when it's good for you it's even better. Also I'm not dying of starvation after I have one
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Review for: 9
I received a sample of this at a race. It wasnt bad but i would eat this before I work out, not after. It was a bit on the heavy side.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Pineville
Review for: 9
The chewiness of the bar is so good and it's a good product to eat after the gym. This is one of the best bars ever
Adolfo L.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
Review for: 9
Who don't love chocolate! Even more if is clif bar! You have to taste it! Would eat the whole day!
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Glendale
Review for: 9
This is one of my favorite bars to eat and it is very good i like to have it often i recommend thos
Cliff T.
Cliff T.
Westland, Mi
Review for: 9
I usually eat one every morning for breakfast. They are filling and can eat them on the go. Many different flavors.