Add a Photo
Clif Bar Builder's Bar, Variety Pack, 9 Chocolate and 9 Chocolate Peanut Butter, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 18 Count

By CLIF
#354 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
Tejveer P.
Tejveer P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love Clif's builder bars. I like many of them, but my favorite is the Mint flavor. I have these almost daily, as they are a great way to supplement protein in your diet if you are busy. As someone who is sensitively to lactose I can really appreciate that these bars use soy protein.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Wheatfield, IN
My husband likes these he takes them for work often we buy them in bulk they make a great breakfast and snack for him especially on the go
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Sherman oaks , CA
Foodie Expert
I brought to these boxes with me to Africa for two months to be able to supplement my diet and make sure I was getting the protein I needed. They taste great! And they definitely fill you up for the rest of the day. The packaging is simple and I would definitely recommend to anybody doing high intensity activity or needing a protein supplement!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
Foodie Expert
I eat one of these every day to get myself some extra protein. I get these from Walmart. I personally love the crunch and the taste. I don't know what the ingredients are besides protein chocolate and peanut butter which I love all three! Great product.
Robin S.
Robin S.
San Diego, CA
I'm always down for anything chocolate!! And when it's good for you it's even better. Also I'm not dying of starvation after I have one
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this at a race. It wasnt bad but i would eat this before I work out, not after. It was a bit on the heavy side.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Pineville
The chewiness of the bar is so good and it's a good product to eat after the gym. This is one of the best bars ever
Adolfo L.
Adolfo L.
Who don't love chocolate! Even more if is clif bar! You have to taste it! Would eat the whole day!
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Glendale
This is one of my favorite bars to eat and it is very good i like to have it often i recommend thos
Cliff T.
Cliff T.
Westland, Mi
I usually eat one every morning for breakfast. They are filling and can eat them on the go. Many different flavors.