BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Inspired by the home-baked flavor of blueberry crisp fresh from the oven

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Almonds, Concentrated Apple Puree, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Blueberries, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Invert Sugar Syrup, Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Glucose Syrup, Blueberry Puree, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Barley Malt Extract, Citric Acid, Pectin, Elderberry Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• What makes this an "energy" bar as compared their normal ...1 Answers
  • Hi !! I want to know if this bar would be useful to me, I...1 Answers
  • I've always been detoured by the outer packaging. how doe...4 Answers
Clif Bar Blueberry Crisp
  • "I like Cliff bars for the most part... some flavors are delicious and some are only average in my opinion." in 5 reviews
  • "The peanut butter flavor is great, filling and tasty but not overly sweet like some bars." in 3 reviews
Kennedi V.
Recently I have been looking for a really good Energy Bar that tasted good had all the Vitamins and Benefits I wanted as well as tasting good. I also wanted something so when school starts and I don’t have time for Breakfast I could just grab something and it would keep me full and still me considered a good breakfast. So I did my research and I found this. So we went out to Harris Teeter and got one. I decided to have this bar when I got home S a snack and part of my lunch and I was fully sustained for more than 3hrs and wasn’t hungry I until later in the night. I would highly recommend you try this and so you can determine for yourself if you think it’s just as good.
Lauren P.
Bronx
Warning: if you eat Clif bars everyday for a long period of time you will likely get sick of them. However, this flavor is amazingly delicious and Clif bars are great for eating on the go when you need something with protein. They are great for travel since they withstand being in a purse or bag (unlike nutragrain or those crumbly nature valley bars- those are not allowed in my house or car)
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
So handy for on-the-go! Pricey, but so delicious that it’s totally worth it. These bars give me energy in the morning or throughout the day. Blueberry is specifically my favorite flavor that Clif makes.
Natalia H.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love this bar because it fills me up, sometimes I’ll have it as a snack after my workout and I feel so full! I just don’t like the texture that happens to your throat after you finish it ):
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
This is my favorite granola bar ever! It is chewy and sweet. I kind of reminds me of a mix between blueberry pie and a blueberry muffin. It is sweet. It is great for on a quick on the go snack when your in a rush. It is expensive so I don’t buy them that often but they are so yummy! I would definitely buy again but not all the time because of the sugar in it, and the price is a little too high for my tastes.
Mariah K.
Sterling Heights
Clif Bar Blueberry Crisp is my all time favorite and go-to granola/energy bar. It’s filling and tastes amazing! It gives me that boost of energy I need throughout the day
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This bar is literally a blue berry muffin transformed into a bar...seriously. But it’s better than the muffin! It has more nutrition value, and isn’t loaded with sugar...plus it has a little more protein :) you can find this bar at just about any grocery store, so snag one next time you go shopping!
Savanna G.
Waddell, AZ
These are my go to snacks. They're moist, chewy, and if you're not a huge health her or nut person (it has almonds) you won't be disappointed trying these. They can be a bit pricy, usually a dollar less than there is bars (ie $11 for 12) but imo they're worth the extended energy and full feeling.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
So I think his product is good but more so in moderation, meaning switch it up lol. I ate these consistently for quite sometime and I feel like I can't even look at them anymore. In the beginning I did really enjoy them, they are a good pick me up and a good source of protein. Would recommend
Stacey B.
Boston
Tastes just like a blueberry muffin! Sometimes cliff bars can be overwhelming to eat because they're so thick but it's a great thing to grab when you need a quick lunch or breakfast
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Can you buy the Clif Bars in bulk? I've only seen them sold individually.
Brittany L.
Whats everyone's favorite flavor?
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
Do these taste good?
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
What flavor would you like to see next?
ericka m.
Detroit, MI
I've always been detoured by the outer packaging. how does this taste?