BY CLIF

The all-natural protein and vitamins in Clif bars provide you with steady, long-lasting energy for all your adventures. Plus, with flavors like Black Cherry Almond, they're delicious. Made with Organic Oats Soybeans Soy Protein. 23 Vitamins Minerals. 70% Organic Ingredients. All Natural. 12 Bars ~ Net Wt. 28.8 OZ ~ 2.4 OZ per bar Clif Bar is named after my father, Clifford, my childhood hero and companion throughout the Sierra Nevada mountain range. In 1990, I lived in a garage with my dog, skis, climbing gear, bicycle and two trumpets. The inspiration to create an energy bar occurred during a day-long, 175-mile ride with my buddy Jay. We d been gnawing on some other energy bars. Suddenly despite my hunger, I couldn t take another bite. That s the moment I now call the epiphany. Two years later, after countless hours in Mom s kitchen, Clif Bar became a reality. And th see more...

CLIF Bar® Black Cherry Almond Energy Bars 12 ct Box
  • "I got really tired of eating the chocolate chip ones, and these are soooo much better tasting! " in 1 review
  • "They make a great snack and they are great thing to be able to just grab and go when I'm rushing off to classes." in 1 review
  • "They are a great meal replacement if you are just too busy to eat." in 1 review
  • "They make a great after workout snack or a quick breakfast in the morning." in 1 review
  • "and the black cherry almost is delish!" in 1 review
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I think this brand is delicious! All the flavors I have tried have not disappointed me. I kind of just want to keep eating them! lol
I love that it has vitamins and minerals in it as well.
INGREDIENTSOrganic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Dried Cranberries, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Dried Strawberries, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Pomegranate Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).VITAMINS & MINERALSDicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).ALLERGEN STATEMENTContains soy. May contain traces of wheat.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Samantha S.
Bassett, VA
These bars are absolutely delicious and they are perfect for camping, hiking or other outdoor activities as they are so filling and helps maintain your energy for hours.
Kelly B.
haverhill
I have tried this product before . I have found that this item is very tasteful , delicious and nutritious . I would recommend it and try it again in the future .
Alexis B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love these bars ,I take one as a snack everywhere I go I always have one in my Gucci purse just in case if I get hungry ,these are so delicious they have any varietys, it boost my energy and makes me feel like I'm on top of the world lol maybe be a bit corny but I recommend these to people that go to the gym or anybody in general!!
Tai H.
Foodie Expert
This taste good and most of their products are vegan friendly but if you're not consuming caffeine then you have to keep a close eye on their products. Mostly all their bars contsin caffeine in them. This probably a rough situation if you have children and they eat these. You might have an extra bouncy kid in your hands.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
I buy these nearly every time I go to the store. As a vegetarian I'm always looking for ways to add a little extra protein to my diet and these bars definitely do it for me. They have a lot of great flavors too.
Ali R.
Foodie Expert
The clif bars are good at first but leave a bad after taste. Compared to other bars they are a lot more expensive. My expectations were set very high and it didn't meet them. I have to be in the middle for a bar to eat it
April P.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
Chewier than o had expected. You could taste the different flavors clearly and it wasn't overpowering. Great flavor profile and it didn't have that chalky aftertaste I cannot stand on gronola/protein bars!!
Serena L.
Emmaus, PA
These granola bars are super tasty! The flavor is so delicious especially for a quick on the go snack. It helps give me more energy through the day. I buy these everytime i go to the store!
Ashley C.
Greenville, IL
Foodie Expert
What Is the carb ratio for this product?
Sara Z.
Dewitt, MI
Where can you find these? They sound amazing
Hannah S.
Pocahontas, AR
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for a new energy bar. Had anyone tried this flavor? Is it too sweet? Would you recommend it? How does it affect your energy level?