BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: A sweet and tangy combination of strawberries, cranberries, pomegranates and chia seeds

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 4.5 total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Chia Seeds

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Cranberries, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Strawberries, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Soybean Oil, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Pomegranate Powder, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

• I've been curios about this flavor for a while now. The o...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Kimberly G.
My favorite. Anything with pomegranate in I will fall for. It’s a different type of texture and I like that. Always gets me through that phase of hungriness but not wanting to eat a meal. And sometimes I eat two. Guilty. Enjoy
Paty P.
I love how it tastes with the perfect mix of granola pomegrante and chia seeds. I like this better than other bars because others have a stronger taste. I usually buy the whole 12 pack at heb or any grocery store.
Callie C.
Mount Juliet, TN
im not usually not a granola bar kind of gal but these granola bars are sooo delicious. im a dancer so when i go to practice i have to eat something thats not too filling and energizing and this does the job!
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
I discovered this flavor at Walmart about 2 months ago and was pleasantly surprised. Usually I stick to the flavors with chocolate in them because that's what I crave while hiking, but I actually enjoyed this one just as much as one with chocolate. It did its job in filling me up on the go and I liked that it had more of a subtle taste to it without being too sugary or acidic.
Ally R.
Springfield, IL
I love a large variety of Cliff Bar flavors, but I think Berry Pomegranate Chia is my favorite. Most of the cliff bar flavors have chocolate or peanut butter in them, but I like that BPC can be a healthy stand-alone snack without too much weight. The chia seeds are also a huge added bonus along with the oats.
Becca S.
This is one of the better flavors I’ve tried. It’s so fruity and I love the consistency of the bar. I get these from smoothie king whenever I’m getting a smoothie and love the breakfast satisfaction it gives me. I got my coworkers to try these when smoothie king was having a deal on then
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
These are great to stick in your bag and are awesome snacks to keep in a backpack especially if you're in a hot climate. sometimes it's a little too dry and doesnt have enough flavor, but theres tons of different kinds of CLIF bars that are great when you need a little bit of energy!
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
I am so happy that they started to add more flavors and healthier products to add to this already protein packed bar. I eat these before every work out and practice/ game. Gives me the right amount of fullness and energy. A little pricey but the flavors makes up for it!
Diana M.
Madison, NC
Considering how healthy these are, they are so damn good! They taste so good and are so soft! Definitely a great snack at work on break, or a great part of lunch! They are expensive, but worth it every once in a while. They also have a lot of other good flavors!
Divine E.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been curios about this flavor for a while now. The only one I've had so far is the blueberry one. I'm getting one from target now so hopefully it's good!