Clif Bar

What flavors are most popular? Clif Bar?
What’s the general texture of Clif Bar products? I u know there are different flavours I was just wondering if the textures are the same between flavours?
Start your review of Clif Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Cliff bars are very healthy, and actually have a decent taste compared to similar products that tastes like cardboard. in reviews
my favorite is the chocolate chip bar, they are so easy and do not have any crumbs so they don't make a mess in the car.in reviews
Cliff bars are great we've barely Tryed them the peanut butter one pretty good and I feel gives you a little kick of energy :) so good too my kids like it and my mom and dad.in reviews
They taste great and you can feel good snacking on these perfect size bars, because they are high in protein and great for you. in reviews
I enjoy cliff bars, I am a fan of the White Chocolate Macadamian either in the Energy Bar or the Granola bars, I am definitely hooked.in reviews
Tessa D.
Burlington, ON
Clif Bar uploaded by Tessa D.
Purchased at: Loblaws
Light weight but filling, these bars are great for a snack. Whether you’re out hiking or just need something to tie you over. Great variety and flavours.
Juliette A.
Amherstburg , ON
Clif Bar uploaded by Juliette A.
I love Clif protien bars. I just finished a 12 km walk and it was the perfect recovery snack. Great tasting. #clifbars #freeproduct
Jon Z.
I tried several of these Clif bars. I loved them all. I would recommend to everyone. A great source of protein. Nice and small, easy to pack in lunch to work.
Connie N.
hamilton, ontario
Love this bar as it gives you enough protein, however it is not dry like many others. It tastes great and I enjoy every flavor they have
Fay D.
Surrey 12384. 75 ave
I love these bars!! We bought some at costco for camping last year and I was very impressed with them! The taste is good!! The energy it gave me was perfect! I bought 3 more boxes for this season!!
Tara L.
Sarnia, ON
These are one of my favourite snacks to eat ! The taste is different but it is so good !!!! And the price is alright !
Tori M.
Ottawa
Love these, I eat them after hot yoga or a work out to provide a quick and efficient boost of nutrients. Only criticism is the high sugar content and the few processed ingredients, but it's mostly natural!
Nicole L.
Stittsville , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious although high in sugar. They can easily be used as a meal when in a pinch or as a boost of energy when out for a hike. The taste is great and texture is soft with a little bit of a crunch.
Angela S.
ottawa
Actually quite delicious and filling. I had the chocolate chip one and it smelled kinda funny at first lol but i think thats just me. Overall really happy with this purchase
Haley S.
Winnipeg, MB
These are overpriced for what they are. In reality you could make a huge batch of these for a little over what they cost. They do fill you up but they’re overly sweet and don’t make me feel good. There are better quick options. They have a strange aftertaste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alison U.
Chicago
il y a un an
Mave M. il y a 2 mois
I like chocolate and peanut butter.
blonde L.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Evelyn S. il y a un an
They’re chewy, similar to a granola bar. Not unpleasant at all!