BY CLIF #70 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

• Anyone else gain weight eating these for breakfast daily?2 Answers
  • Which flavors are the best? And are these a good source o...3 Answers
  • Which bar tastes the best?2 Answers
Clif Bar
  • "Cliff bars are very healthy, and actually have a decent taste compared to similar products that tastes like cardboard. " in 148 reviews
  • "my favorite is the chocolate chip bar, they are so easy and do not have any crumbs so they don't make a mess in the car." in 103 reviews
  • "Cliff bars are great we've barely Tryed them the peanut butter one pretty good and I feel gives you a little kick of energy :) so good too my kids like it and my mom and dad." in 88 reviews
  • "They taste great and you can feel good snacking on these perfect size bars, because they are high in protein and great for you. " in 83 reviews
  • "I enjoy cliff bars, I am a fan of the White Chocolate Macadamian either in the Energy Bar or the Granola bars, I am definitely hooked." in 56 reviews
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
I wanted to like these so much. Believe me. They’re so popular and I love granola or protein bars so I thought, big deal, the flavors look great and it’s big so what’s not to like? It somehow...to me it’s very mealy. Make fun of me for this sentence all you want, but there’s something about the texture of these that just doesn’t feel right in my mouth. The flavors all have something slightly off about them and there actually is TOO much there to consume in one go. I wanted to like these so much, but I just can’t. I’m sorry.
Ashtyn S.
I love the taste of clif bars. I feel that there is a great deal of “added” stuff to get this delicious taste. I would prefer a more natural sweetener to be used. I feel that if you’re in a pinch these will do, however, there are much more healthy alternatives with fewer fillers for just a slightly higher cost.
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
YES! Honestly why would anyone not love Clif bars?! I'm obsessed. I used to have two A DAY when I was a long distance cross country runner. I wish I had a Costco membership so I could just get BUCKETS of these. As a full time grad student now, I don't have time to make myself breakfast and I wish these were less expensive so I could buy them more often. My favorite flavor is the chocolate mint kind because it has caffeine and it is basically heaven if I have it in the morning because it'll get me through a stressful day even when I've had like 4 hours of sleep and a day of class and research meetings ahead!
Blake R.
Denver, CO
Perfect on-the-go snack, not great taste. I like these while I’m hiking and camping, but, otherwise don’t really eat them. They’re a perfect snack when your doing outdoor activities like that, but they don’t taste that great so there’s no reason to eat them when you have access to other food.
Courtney L.
I really enjoy these clif bars when I’m looking for something quick but filling. My favorite one is the chocolate chip. There are some that have an overly protein taste to them but the chocolate chip I think is really good. It is high in calories (250) but that’s normal for the high amount of protein it contains. I find them to be filling for me and great for a small energy boost as well.
Melanie D.
Clif bars are definitely the most tasty “energy” bar. The only downfall with clif bars is that they are a bit high in sugar compared to alternatives such as quest bars. But the flavor comparison to those products doesn’t touch the delicious flavors of clif bars.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Basic Clif bars were worlds ahead of the Powerbar that they superseded.  The Powerbar has a consistency of pressed paste, and the Clif bar at least looks and tastes like food.  Some flavors are better then others, some of my favorites are White Chocolate Macadamia Nut and Sierra Trail Mix.  There are many newer options that have a better and more natural flavor.
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy Clif Bar because of the wide array of flavors. You can never go wrong, all of them taste great! And you can always mix and match when you go to the store, which is always fun in my book. They keep you going and full when you’re on the go.
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
Cliff bars are so good for on the go when you have no time for breakfast or even just as a snack. Depends on the flavor, but the one I’ve tried and liked was a brownie one and I used to eat it a lot. I usually buy my bars at Target.
Dani F.
Beaumont
These bars are delicious, portable, and packed with nutrients! They're great on the trail or as a filling snack any time. I love the blueberry flavor, personally! Watch out for the sugar content because it might be more than you'd like.
Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Every flavor i have tried of these are Bland..All seem to taste the same? Any flavors that stand out?
Karen R.
What's your favorite Cliff Bar flavor?
Erin S.
Louisville
What is the best flavor of clif bars? some do not taste that great...
Samantha R.
What are some of your favorite flavors? I always have the chocolate chip ones, the brownie ones, and the peanut toffee buzz ones (my favorite!). I'm thinking maybe it's time to branch out, though, haha. What are some different flavors you guys would recommend?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What store have you been able to find this product in? I can only find them in our supercenter grocery store.