Clif Apricot Energy Bar

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Golden apricots for the sweet, sunny taste of summer baked into a CLIF Bar

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 3.5g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Dried Apricots, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Rice Starch, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Organic Annatto (For Color).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

I been looking for a new enenger bar my old new got disclosure and I'm trying to find a new are clif bars good because I want a good and don't have that much suger
Start your review of Clif Apricot Energy Bar!
After a session in the gym or climbing wall, protein and energy are needed. These give you both without the powdery taste you often get from protein bars and the flavoured are varied and lovely.
County Antrim , Belfast
Great taste and they work as a quick breakfast before the gym, or as an after workout treat. Also,.if you do an activity like climbing, trekking or cycling they can be really useful during the workout.
etobicoke, ON
Despite popular taste i hate clif bars. This one is my least favourite flavour. I think the peanut butter ones are better. But they all are kinda gross.
I love these clif bar. My favorites are the peanut butter ones it's perfect if you have no time for a meal and it keeps me for the next meal.
Kent , Strood
Love a cliff bar, they are really big and are good for on the go snacks. They are also really good for you and taste amazing
Cambridge , ON
Gives you energy after a good workout but the taste could use some work. I generally like most of the cliff bars I've tried.
Walnut drive, Dewsbury
Not yummy at all The bar itself is hard and hurts my teeth, the bits I choke on and its just something I wouldn't eat again
Victoria
Oh girl! These bars are so good! Like holy cow also delicious the ingredients are amazing I like them they make me happy
north marka - amman - jordan
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊