Clif Apricot Energy Bar

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Golden apricots for the sweet, sunny taste of summer baked into a CLIF Bar

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 3.5g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Dried Apricots, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Rice Starch, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Organic Annatto (For Color).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

I been looking for a new enenger bar my old new got disclosure and I'm trying to find a new are clif bars good because I want a good and don't have that much suger
Start your review of Clif Apricot Energy Bar!
Colorado springs
Tasty and healthy, best part is that it's not so pricey. I'm not sure you'd enjoy this if you aren't used to the taste but it's definitely delicious. I buy mine at Walmart they have good deals from time to time
Chandler, AZ
Not my favorite flavor but I do recommend the energy bars they're my favorite for quick on the go breakfast definitely will be purchasing again I usually buy the ones that have 12 different bars in them
The apricot variety is on of my many favorites that Clif Bar makes. It taste great and provides the energy needed to keep me going weather I am skipping lunch because of work or I am playing hard in the woods or on the lake.
Pontiac, MI
I love Clif Bars, it does actually give you energy. They come in many different flavors, this one happens to be my least favorite but if you like Apricot you'll love this.
Coconut Creek, FL
 Life as a cyclist would not be complete without have a cliff bar in my bike bag or bike pocket. On long 30 to 60 mile rides this provides the right amount of nutrition to keep me going  to sustain my ride.
Sweetvalley
Super gross taste and the texture us like chewing hard gum. They make my teeth hurt from chewing. If your looking for low cal high protein health bars try questbars you won't regret it
Burke, VA
The Clif Bar is a great addition to every one of my mornings. I can eat it on the go and it's got so many nutrient ingredients that get me going through the day. It's far more filling than any other bar I've had before. I would highly recommend it to everyone.
This is my favorite clif bar flavor and it’s weirdly hard to find. Whenever I shop somewhere that carries clif bars, I always check to see if this one is available.
I really enjoy this flavor. This is the actually the only flavor that eat of this granola bar. I love apricots and I love the texture of these granola bars. If I could choose one granola bar to eat for the rest of my life, it would be the apricot flavored cliff bar.
Rialto, CA
The energy I get from these bars is INSANE! They can be a little pricey when sold individually, but if you need a kick and don't want to consume an energy drink they're perfect for you. Most of they're flavors are pretty good as well.