BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Golden apricots for the sweet, sunny taste of summer baked into a CLIF Bar

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 3.5g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Dried Apricots, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Rice Starch, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Organic Annatto (For Color).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• I been looking for a new enenger bar my old new got discl...2 Answers
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Junu T.
It is perfect for morning snack when you are late for work or school. Tastes very good. Not very sweet though. I don’t like eating sweet stuffs in the morning but this has a perfect amount of sweet. Keeps your stomach full for a long time too
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
I use cliff bars all the time , I’m an athlete and a filling snack to eat on the go or between practices is essential. Not to mention how great these taste ! Love these and would totally recommend 💕💖
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Sue W.
I eat Clif bars when I do not have time to eat a proper meal but need to sufficiently curb my hunger. The certainly stop me from being hungry, though I would not say they satisfy as much as an actual meal. The price point is also a little high to buy regularly, but it is nevertheless a good option for those on the go.
Corinne P.
College Station
I love this bar because you really get a good apricot flavor when you bite into it, I usually buy them at HEB they seem to have the best savings. I thought it was delicious and there is no bad vitamin aftertaste in this bar and I would for sure recommend
Joel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these bars! They boost me up with energy and help me get through the work day without those crazy energy drinks. My office has a variety of these bars and the office just loves them!!! We can't get enough that we have to order more because they run out so quick! 😭😭😭
Sara A.
Chicago
It isn't necessarily the Apricot flavored one, but these are by far my favorite protein bars. They're a reasonable price and they come in a variety of flavors. I usually get the larger pack and keep them in my car for my long commutes home. They keep you full for just the right amount of time and they taste good too which is a plus!
MaKenna E.
I love cliff bars for a high protein snack and for after workouts. But this flavor is not one of my favorites. It has a weird after taste and lingers in your mouth. It also makes my breath smell weird as well.
Kristen H.
Commack, NY
Personally I dont like apricots but their are so many different flavors of Clif bars and I always carry them as a snack, I am always full after I eat one and its a perfect, healthy and yummy snack that I would choose to eat every time. They are filling and not high in cals.
Ooh K.
Florence, SC
I been looking for a new enenger bar my old new got disclosure and I'm trying to find a new are clif bars good because I want a good and don't have that much suger