click2mobile InstaCollage Pro uploaded by Kristin P.

BY CLICK2MOBILE

FREE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. DOWNLOAD NOW! ***** Over 30 million users love to use InstaCollage! Join InstaCollage now! ***** Tell the world your story via amazing looking photo frames and unique 2D&3D collages with caption in seconds! InstaCollage helps you quickly combine multiple sized photos into one beautifully framed picture & unique collage with caption in seconds, then share your masterpiece to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. * NEW CONTENTS PER WEEK - New Unique 2D&3D collages per week - New Beautiful Photo frames per week - New Cute & Cool stickers per week - Bright up your photos with endless unique 2D&3D collages - Bright up your photos with endless beautiful photo frames - Bright up your photos with endless Cute & Cool stickers * COMBINE YOUR PHOTOS TO UNIQUE COLLAGE - 30 amazing irregular collage layouts.Unique! - 54 adjustable regular collage layouts - 43 beautiful pic borders - 18 amazing photo effects to apply individual photo - Adjust border's color - Explore your saved collages via built-in gallery - Auto save your masterpiece to built-in gallery when tap "Save to Camera Roll" * CAPTION & STYLE YOUR PIC & COLLAGE - Add texts, stickers very easily and quickly - 79 creative fonts - 115 amazing stickers(Emotion,Love,Text,Holiday,etc) - Easy to change text color, size, font,background - Easy to Move,resize and rotate the text - Shadow text * EDIT PIC & COLLAGE WITH PRO PHOTO EDITOR - Edit photo via a built-in PRO photo editor - Zoom in grid to pan,pinch,rotate photo - Pan, rotate or mirror each photo - Rounded corners on photos - Move photos between different grids by drag and drop - Double tap picture to show photo edit menu - Shadow each photo - Shake to clear all photos,stickers,texts * SHARE ON SOCAIL NETWORKS - Instagram - Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email - Save to Camera Roll album Any feedback,suggestion will be welcome. Please feel free to contact us at: click2mobile_dev@yahoo.com, or follow us on instagram: @instacollages see more...

click2mobile InstaCollage Pro
  • "I don't have the pro version, but I have the free version and it's fun and easy to use." in 2 reviews
  • "This app is very user friendly and FREE!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great app for making picure collages on your phone." in 1 review
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Es una aplicación para editar tus fotos, bastante buena y divertida, ademas de ser muy fácil de utilizar.
Gabriela A.
Good app but i wish there was a two in app for Instagram because this whole having an app that creates collages is kinda usless in my option but I'm not the person to be making collages every week. I see no purpose
Ashley  P.
Laredo, TX
I don't have the pro version, but I have the free version and it's fun and easy to use. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes my pictures don't fit quite right into the choices they have available.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
This is a great app for making picure collages on your phone. out of all the collage apps this one has the best selections and is easy to use!
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
This app is fantastic because it makes you separate your photos into a nice looking collage. This app is very user friendly and FREE!
Duvanny B.
I like the app, I only use this app when I want to put pictures together because it is effective and easy to use
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I don't have the pro but I have the free. Love it. I want to get the pro very soon
Kaitlynn B.
Downloaded this but rarely use it. it cute for mashing pictures together though
Rona B.
Cute app! I use it sometime but not everyday. overall pretty good and fun app