Add a Photo

By CLIC READERS
New Clic Readers Readers Reading GlassesCliC eyewear has a unique one piece design that lets them hang around your neck when not in use and, when you put them on, they just CliCk together. The patented magnet that holds them in place at the bridge of your nose keeps your CliCs in place during just about any activity. CliC readers can even be fitted with your own prescription! From the boardroom to the boat, from the warehouse to the slopes, get a pair of CliCs to wear in the sun. There s a pair of CliCs for every occasion. We also carry many other colors and styles of other models. See our other listings for other choices. CliC reading glasses just hang in style around your neck. These unique CliC reading glasses are perfect for all.
Hedia G.
Hedia G.
I love my new Clic Readers! Easy to use, don't have to keep looking for a pair around the house. Don't have to hand them from the front of my shirt. My daughters don't like the way they cling to the side of my head. I don't really care. I need to see! I think they are stylish. I am looking forward to buying them in another color.
Ada M.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
These are great. The option to just unclick them off and on is great. You might not think so but it does save some time rather than taking glasses off and on. Besides that they make for a great conversational piece.