Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesClevermade
SnapBasket CarryAll XL 64L Collapsible Laundry Basket/Tote - Black/Charcoal

by Clevermade

The CleverMade SnapBasket CarryAll XL pop-up hamper/tote bag is a smart, space-saving solution to simplify your laundry and day-to-day tasks. It's designed with a reinforced steel rim, a rigid baseboard and heavy-duty polyester for extreme durability. The CleverMade SnapBasket CarryAll XL pops open with ease and combines packing, transport and storage into a space-saving, collapsible tote. Measuring 21.25" L x 13.25" W x 18.5" H, it holds 64 liters (17 gallons) by volume, with a maximum load capacity of 55 pounds. Each CleverMade SnapBasket CarryAll XL carries enough clothing for 2 full large loads of laundry; making it essential for trips to the laundromat, dorm rooms and general organization. Stability feet help to prevent tipping and 2 carry handles allow for steady and balanced transportation. This sturdy pop-up hamper/basket not only wipes clean, but collapses flat to 2" for compact storage.

Pop up laundry hamper and laundry basket in one, perfect for any home or dorm; Opens and closes in an instant due to the built-in patented SnapHinge™; Folds down flat to 2" and stores neatly with the built in WrapStrap™; Structured and durable, soft sided basket hauls 2 loads of laundry, up to 55 pounds

Primary item stored: Universal storage

Material: Polyester, Polypropylene

Features: Collapsible, Folds Flat, Folds for Storage, Handles, Portable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CleverMade SnapBasket CarryAll XL 64L Collapsible Laundry Basket/Tote - Black/Charcoal!
Felicia L.
Rowlett, TX
CleverMade SnapBasket CarryAll XL 64L Collapsible Laundry Basket/Tote - Black/Charcoal uploaded by Felicia L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was looking for something to carry my clean laundry from the dryer back to my room instead of putting it back into my dirty laundry basket. THIS WAS PERFECT! I’m a small person, and this tote is not too bulky to carry at all. It’s made doing laundry very easy and it fits a big load of laundry in it. It looks small, but it can probably hold two regular sized loads of laundry honestly! It’s also so convenient to collapse and store away until I need to use it again. Good quality. Great purchase in my opinion!

Looking for your answer?