Add a Photo

By Clever Choice

Talking Blood Pressure Monitor English &Amp; Spanish Clever Choice&Reg; Exclusive Color Coded Indicator, Which Takes The Guesswork Out Of Blood Pressure Measurements By Color Coding Each Reading According To The World Health Organization (W.H.O) Guidelines, And Irregular Heartbeat Detection, Which Will Provide Users With An Accurate Blood Pressure Reading Even If An Irregular Heartbeat Is Detected. Illuminated Start And Memory Button Clinically Validated For Accuracy Arm Blood Pressure + Heart Rate Monitor Easy One-Touch Operation Large Digital Display Results N 20 Seconds 120 Two Person Memory Recall 3 Minutes Auto Power Off Perfect For Travel Carrying Case Included
Devyn N.
Devyn N.

This is a pretty good blood pressure taking device. When I was pregnant I had really high blood pressure so I took it often to check it so I purchased this and it worked well for me. Seemed to be right most of time. Sometimes it said error for no reason but it would work eventually.
Aria T.
Aria T.

My mom has one of these blood pressure machines and it works really effectively. It's fast and easy to use and gives accurate results
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA

My mom has one of these easy to use, accurate and most of all she got it free
Brandee R.
Brandee R.

My mom got me one for Christmas because my bp has be high lately. And I can honestly say that I love it. It works perfectly and is for the most part on point with my bp level.

Join Now