MakeupPerfume & CologneTOCCA
Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum

Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum

by TOCCA

Shop TOCCA Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does anyone else feel like this scent was sent directly from the heavens?...I can’t get enough of this smell! 😍 Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum
Start your review of Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite scent thus far.in reviews
Chelsea D.
Norfolk, VA
Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum uploaded by Chelsea D.
Absolutely love the smell, very romantic and enchanting. Absolutely my all time favorite. Not too strong, but definitely noticeable. I’ve received several compliments everyone I wear Tocca CleopatraCleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum .
Daria F.
Pittsburgh , PA
Perfect for when I’m feeling extra femme and want a nice floral scent. I’ve basically made this my spring scent this year 💗
Sara R.
Appleton, WI
So I asked someone wearing this, what they were wearing. It smelled so good on them. I got it for Xmas and it smells "old lady-ish" now to me....I'm disappointed for the price. Maybe stuff just smells different on me, who knows.
Victoria L.
Louisville, KY
This is a nice and classic, yet bold and spicy scent. The quality of the perfume is much better than anything you'll buy at most perfume counters in Macy's etc.
Nicole D.
Cumming, GA
Cleopatra Travel Size Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nicole D.
This is the most amazing scent in the entire world. I am not the best at describing smells, but I can tell you that almost all of my friends are hooked on it now. I have gone through FOUR bottles of it and will be repurchasing every time I run out. Trust me on this!!!
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
I tried a sample of Tocca Cleopatra perfume and spent the next 15 minutes scrubbing the fragrance off of my skin.  I thought I would love this as it has notes of grapefruit and cucumber, but all I could smell was powder and musk - I absolutely hated this scent on me.
Emerald L.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me just say that if you ever see a tocca perfume, pick it up ASAP! These have been hard to find lately but probably because they smell so gorgeous!
Karimah S.
Abington, PA
After Ralph Lauren blue this probably my second favorite signature scent. This sent embodies a very feminine fragrance and very rich to the you do feel like cleopatra. I had gonna a sample perfume set and this definitely stood out the most. Be a queen and feel like a queen with this scent.
Kimberley M.
Buena Vista, VA
I love every tocca scent I've tried so far. They are all very unique. The scent is not overwhelming and it lasts all day. Highly recommended this line.
Tiffany M.
Everett, WA
Since I found this perfume a few years ago it has become signature, go-to scent. Such a light but warm scent, not overwhelming, very feminine. I get compliments on the scent everytime I wear it. A few spritzes is all it takes and the scent lasts all day without reapplying!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...