CLEMENTINE

CLEMENTINE

INGREDIENTS:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLEMENTINE!
How would you rate this product?
Clementine it's weird how I wanted to scan for Clementine oranges and this is what came up in the marketplace when I scan my barcode that doesn't make sense but you're going I'm reviewing the Darling Clementine and these are baby oranges that are excellent source of vitamin C I absolutely love these according to the company they're growing lives sweetest Moments by growing these Clementine oranges which I definitely agree with by the way these were only $2.88 at ShopRite in Connecticut they are delicious and I definitely recommend this to all of my Influensters'!!!

Looking for your answer?