BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
cleen beauty PHA Foaming Cleanser, Normal Skin, 45 fl oz

cleen beauty PHA Foaming Cleanser, Normal Skin, 4.5 fl oz

PHA: A gentle exfoliant that helps remove dead skin from surface.Willow Bark Extract: Gently cleanses skin to leave a natural looking glowSea Water: packed with nutrients to help condition the skinClover Flower Extract: leaves skin feeling nourished and conditionedNO SLS/SLES, NO Phthalates, NO Parabens, NO Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of cleen beauty PHA Foaming Cleanser, Normal Skin, 4.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy  T.
Saluda, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I been using this for a few weeks now. At first the smell took me away because I wasn't expecting it but it's an amazing cleaner. I use this one in the mornings before I start my busy days. The packaging is sleek and clean. It's gentle but productive.
Kelbie B.
Strafford
cleen beauty PHA Foaming Cleanser, Normal Skin, 4.5 fl oz uploaded by Kelbie B.
This product was great it helped remove my dead skin really well. And left a beautiful glow when I was finished using it. it work well with my skin and the hydrogen was great too. I would buy this again!

Looking for your answer?