CLEEN BEAUTY
Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl oz

Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz.

by CLEEN BEAUTY

A calming night cream with a subtle scent derived from lavender sinks quickly into the skin leaving a moisturized, non-greasy finish.Key Ingredients:LAVENDER OIL & CHAMOMILE FLOWER EXTRACT help boost soothing propertiesSNOW MUSHROOM & SODIUM HYALURONATE help the skin stay hydrated by increasing its ability to lock in moistureNO Parabens, NO Phthalates, NO Mineral Oil, NO Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes.Cleen Beauty is dermatologist tested, vegan and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz.!
Candice  R.
Hickory, NC
Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Candice  R.
Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Candice  R.
My 40th Birthday is approaching so skincare has been my latest and favorite way to keep my youth lol!! Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz. is new to my night face routine!! The chamomile out powers the lavender in my opinion and then gently goes away. You will wake up with smooth soft hydrated skin!! I found this on sale as well which is always a plus!!Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz.
Kirsten  A.
Henning, TN
Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Kirsten  A.
After a long hot shower, I throw this on at bedtime and am good to go. It is so moisturizing and feels so amazing! It melts into your skin and doesn't leave a weird texture either. Super affordable! Highly recommend! One tub lasts a good minute too! A little goes a long way!
Chante G.
Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Chante G.
Now this night creme was awesome! I loved how much more denser it was than their moisturizer and the scent was very pleasant. You don't need alot of the creme for you to feel it on your skin!
Kristy C.
Chicago
I love this product. I'm all for natural ingredients. This is a holy grail gel moisturizer. My face feels smoother and hydrated. It's only 11 dollars at walmart. I have a heavy duty skincare regimen and multiple products for various reasons. This is great as a simply clean cruelty free moisturizer.
Summer Q.
Hialeah, FL
So soothing and dreamy. It melted right onto my skin and felt so creamy immediately. Product feels lightweight but not too light that it’s not a good night cream. Just enough without doing damage by clogging pores.
Maria M.
Macedonia, OH
This stuff is pretty moisturizing, and I was glad to discover that the Lavender & Chamomile scent wasn't too strong. I love the smell of lavender, but sometimes it can get too strong and chemically-smelling in skincare products. I got a jar of this stuff in my Walmart Beauty Box and I like the results and the packaging, but I don't know if I would purchase this again.
Isis D.
Wallington, NJ
Wanted to be able to keep it in my night skin care routine the lavender and chamomile notes definitely help you sleep but it’s very light and give you a great moisture unfortunately I had a reaction to it and my face swell and was super itchy
Catherine D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream 2 fl. oz. uploaded by Catherine D.
This is my go-to night cream! It smells terrific and it feels so lightweight you forget it’s there! I hate greasy, heavy moisturizers so this one is definitely a favorite. It’s light but also very hydrating and moisturizing, it leaves my skin feeling baby soft and plump as ever in the morning. It pairs very well with a serum beneath it and doesn’t feel too heavy or greasy. I highly recommend this product for combination and dry skin!
Samantha C.
Terrell, TX
I absolutely love this night cream! Give me the deep moisture I need without irritating my skin. I wake up refreshed and hydrated in the morning! definitely will try more of this brands products
Coretta S.
Northport, AL
Great to applying at night. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed for the next morning. Not to mention, the price is amazing.

Looking for your answer?