BY CLEARSNAP

This Product Comes In A Premium Dye Ink Pad With New Skin-Foam Technology. Includes Six Nested Inkpads In Six Different Colors. Non-Toxic Conforms To Astm D 4236 1X2x3/4 Inches Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ryann S.
San Diego, CA
I want to like the Cat's Eye ink pads, but I just don't. They colors are great and they stamp well enough, but the quality of ink pads themselves are horrible. They have a tendency to rip off the plastic base and make an inky mess (all over your projects!) I finally gave up and threw all of mine away because they just don't hold up to even semi-regular use.
Alex P.
When I first started getting into inking my projects, I gravitated to these. They work great and are easy to use. Even when the inks are running out and are as saturated, they still work great to give different layers of distressing. LOVE!
Anna V.
Palmdale, CA
I love these! These chalk inkpads compliment paper projects. They add the finishing touch to cards and scrapbook pages. They stay fresh so you can use over and over again. They come in a easy to use size. The colors are beautiful! These are definitely a must for arts and crafts enthusiasts.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I love these stamp pads because you can just dab the ink onto the stamp at what ever pressure you desire. I am a crafter and make scrap book pages, cards and more and I use these all the time.
Brandi R.
Ontario
I love that these, easy to get into small spaces for distressing. The colours are great and I love the soft affect they provide.