BY CLEARQUEST

ClearQuest Disposable Doggy Diapers ClearQuest Disposable Doggy Diapers are super absorbent, sanitary and disposable. Each package contains 10 diapers. Product Features: It is ideal for puppies, incontinent dogs and female dogs in season. It is super absorbent, sanitary and disposable. It has elasticized waistband with adhesive tabs for a secure fit. It is available in a variety of sizes for effective protection on any size dogs. Item Specifications: Size Fits dogs Waist size Mini up to 4 lbs 7"-12" X-Small 4 - 11 lbs 9" - 18" Small 8 - 15 lbs 10'" - 19" Medium 13 -22 lbs 11" - 22" Large 19 -30 lbs 12" - 24" X-Large 30-55 lbs 22"-30" Pack Contains: 10 Diapers see more...

Yoazin F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very absorbent and leak proof l, perfect for puppies and female dogs when they are on their Cycle: elastic waistband to fit around different sized dogs they also have from xsmall-Xxl sizes which is good for any dog type
Angelique P.
Daytona Beach, FL
I found myself in a place I hadn't expected to be. In the middle of moving from California to Florida my puppy went into heat. Completely unprepared for this I ran into the first Walmart I passed and picked up multiple packs of these diapers in three different sizes. I had trouble getting these to fit first off as my dog was right between two sizes, xsmall and small. However being a French Bulldog she also lacked a tail to assist in holding these diapers up. Absorbency wise, these were fantastic. I have no complaints there. I feel as if my girls tail would have been that of a different breed, I wouldn't have had as much trouble getting them to stay up. She would walk 10 yards and they would be sagging off her behind. Also with her being a puppy she wouldn't leave them alone unless she was sitting in my lap. I feel as if the quality is there with these if you can get the right size. I believe that most of the negative aspects in my experience are related to my dog specifIcally. I would definitely give these a try with another breed of dog (although I hope I never have to!) as I feel these are a quality product.
Cory B.
All in all these work great for their purpose. Dogs do not enjoy wearing them , at least my yorkies don't lol . At this price for the amount you get .... Just buy baby diapers and cut a hole for the tail . My family has had many different breeds and always has used disposable diapers. I also tried the underwear with adding the feminine hygiene panty liners.
Any way you choose will be best for your pet and your family.