BY CLEAROGEN

A clinically proven acne lotion enriched with natural sulfer to kill bacteria, regulate oil production, and clear blemishes. Clearogen Acne Lotion uses natural mineral sulfur to kill bacteria and clear blemishes. Natural botanicals reduce DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the oil gland and regulate oil production, the root cause of acne. It reduces bacteria on the surface of the skin and in the pores without causing irritation, reduces redness, and speeds skin healing. Skin is left balanced and smooth after continued use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist formulated, dermatologist recommended, and clinically proven. It was formulated using natural ingredients and powerful botanicals, was not tested on animals, and is cruelty-free. see more...

Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
When I returned the peroxide version I picked this one up. Like everything else I’ve tried for acne, it only help control never fully clear my skin. I did like the potency & I would see my big breakouts reduce in redness and size but the smell of sulfur was reallyyyy strong. & I’m pretty used to it because I have other products that smell of sulfur but this one was really bad.
I’d only want to use it at night cause I didn’t want other people to smell it on me. It’s labeled as the last step in the routine but if you have even slightly dry skin you’d need moisturizer after!
Jen H.
Just bought this product to try out. I mostly noticed that sulfur-containing products work most effectively for my acne-prone skin. So far, it has cleared up the breakouts that I've had. It has a decent scent too that masks the sulfur pretty well

back