BY CLEAROGEN

A clinically proven toner enriched with salicylic acid to kill bacteria, regulate oil production, and clear blemishes. Clearogen Clarifying Toner uses botanicals and a low percentage of salicylic acid to eliminate pore-clogging impurities while reducing redness and irritation. Natural ingredients help balance oil production as botanical extracts support natural cell turnover for smoother, clearer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist formulated, dermatologist recommended, and clinically proven. It was formulated using natural ingredients and powerful botanicals, was not tested on animals, and is cruelty-free. see more...

Clearogen Clarifying Toner 4 oz.
I heard such great things about this and I heard the price is reasonable. I would like to try it I know my friends did. They said they got it from ultra and it really good. Ince I try I'll recommend it.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product and has saved my skin. I had horrible acne and this cleared it all up. I will never go without this product.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
While I was a little disappointed about the size of this product it has cleared my face out wonderfully and I will continue to buy it along with the other two steps! My face is clear again and not dry! Win-win!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
This is by far the best I have ever used for my oily skin.
Using this consistently after washing your face will defiantly clear acne.
It's amazing how I thought my face was clean after washing it but then I rub a cotton pad with this toner on my face and I see all the dirt that comes off my face that I was about to sleep on., which is probably what was causing my breakouts and acne. Using it in the morning for oily skin will keep your oil and bay- more likely keeping your makeup in place.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Auckland
This stuff has cured my acne!!! I was sceptical at first because literally nothing cleared my breakouts until this!!! I have naturally oily skin and it cleared it up in about 3 weeks!! So happy with this product, I will definitely be repurchasing it!