Clearogen Clarifying Toner 4 oz. uploaded by Sarah M.

BY CLEAROGEN

A clinically proven toner enriched with salicylic acid to kill bacteria, regulate oil production, and clear blemishes. Clearogen Clarifying Toner uses botanicals and a low percentage of salicylic acid to eliminate pore-clogging impurities while reducing redness and irritation. Natural ingredients help balance oil production as botanical extracts support natural cell turnover for smoother, clearer skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist formulated, dermatologist recommended, and clinically proven. It was formulated using natural ingredients and powerful botanicals, was not tested on animals, and is cruelty-free. see more...

Brenda C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
It’s good if you have really bad acne. This is what I would use and it would calm it the next day, the one own side is that it can dry your face out since I believe it contains alcohol but honestly i like the alcohol ingredient in there just be careful and apply moisturizer.
Samantha K.
While I was a little disappointed about the size of this product it has cleared my face out wonderfully and I will continue to buy it along with the other two steps! My face is clear again and not dry! Win-win!
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
This is by far the best I have ever used for my oily skin.
Using this consistently after washing your face will defiantly clear acne.
It's amazing how I thought my face was clean after washing it but then I rub a cotton pad with this toner on my face and I see all the dirt that comes off my face that I was about to sleep on., which is probably what was causing my breakouts and acne. Using it in the morning for oily skin will keep your oil and bay- more likely keeping your makeup in place.
I heard such great things about this and I heard the price is reasonable. I would like to try it I know my friends did. They said they got it from ultra and it really good. Ince I try I'll recommend it.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
This is an amazing product and has saved my skin. I had horrible acne and this cleared it all up. I will never go without this product.
Emma D.
I use this every morning as my morning routine. I like how it hydrates my skin after I use the foaminf cleanser.
Mariah V.
Cicero, NY
Purchased at: Dermstore
I swear by this brand. I never had bad skin as a kid but as i got older i started getting touches of adult acne. This is my secret weapon. This clears up existing breakouts and keeps new ones at bay. My skin looks like it did back in my younger years and feels so soft and looks so bright. I highly recommend the whole three step system to anyone looking for a great kit with awesome results.
Sarah M.
shoubra,cairo
This product is specially for acnes problem, it's an American award product also for its great effect.
It contains from:
Salsalik acid which attack pactria that causes acnes.
Iam using it twice after applying the cleanser.
I prefer it more than any acnes toners like tea tree 🌴.
You will find it in sephora.
Emma H.
Auckland
This stuff has cured my acne!!! I was sceptical at first because literally nothing cleared my breakouts until this!!! I have naturally oily skin and it cleared it up in about 3 weeks!! So happy with this product, I will definitely be repurchasing it!

Amazon