Clearogen Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Lotion uploaded by Michelle T.Clearogen Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Lotion uploaded by Michelle T.

BY CLEAROGEN

A clinically proven acne lotion enriched with benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria, regulate oil production, and clear blemishes. Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Lotion uses a low percentage of time released benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and clear blemishes. A synergistic combination of natural botanicals block the underlying cause of excessive oil production to break the acne cycle. It reduces inflammation and redness, leaving skin calmer, fresher, and clearer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist formulated, dermatologist recommended, and clinically proven. It was formulated using natural ingredients and powerful botanicals, was not tested on animals, and is cruelty-free. Research results: Clinical studies with male and female subjects: - 95% success rate in clearing acne and preventing acne production within a 60-day period - 49% reduced DHT (dihydrotestosterone, the negative hormone responsible for overproduction of oil) see more...

Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This was wayyy too strong on my skin. As soon as it touched my skin I would become super red. & I don’t normally have super sensitive skin so my skins reaction really scared me.
I tried to lessen the amount or reduce the times I used it to see if I got used to it but nope I had to return it 😩
Samantha K.
I was a little hesitant about buying this since it's 32$ for the little tube but a little goes a long way and it doesn't dry out my face at all! I don't think I will ever stop using this well worth the money!
Michelle T.
This is by far the best acne lotion I have ever used. I received a deluxe sample size from a Sephora order and fell in love. I didn't order the regular size immediately because it is quite expensive, but it is so worth the money. Benzoyl peroxide works great on my skin and I was looking for something that I can use on a daily basis.... that wasn't a cleanser. I wanted something that would stay and soak into my skin. I love it I love it and I will continue to use it.
Shelby H.
While I can't judge every Benzoyl product, I think this is very helpful.

It's gentle and works wonders.

Definantly not for everyone, as some would find it harsh or it doesn't work well enough.

I have acne mainly on my forehead and cheeks.

Anytime I use this product, it fights my acne right away and I see a great difference in just a week.

Please give this guy a try :)
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I have been using this product since my last appointment for a facial. My skin has been breaking out terribly and I didn't know how else to solve it. During my facial the amazing esthetician gave me advices and samples to try this product. After a week my skin was new! It is unbelievable! I bought it online at dermstore before my samples ran out.
Maddy D.
Eden Mills, ON
As someone who really struggles and has struggled with acne for a long time and pretty seriously I love this product. Few things work for my skin but this one does!
Michaela L.
Edinburgh, UK
This is the best product for acne I have found so far. I could see the difference after just two uses, so it is very effective. However, it is very strong and can actually burn your skin if you overuse it so make sure you listen to your skin. I had to go from everyday use to every other day use because it was burning and I began to develop pink and dry patches at places. Also keep in mind not to combine it with anything else that is strong or even peeling as that will burn as well. Nonetheless it fight acne very effectively and if you cannot find anything that works for you in the drugstores try this product, you might be surprised.