BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClearogen
Acne Treatment [Health and Beauty]

Clearogen Acne Treatment [Health and Beauty]

by Clearogen

3 Step Acne Treatment ol start=1 style=list-style-type: decimalli 1 Foaming Cleanser br Salicylic Acid 2% 2 Clarifying Toner br Salicylic Acid 1% 3 Acne Lotion br Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% ol Dermatologist Formulated Clear Skin. Today, Tomorrow Always in 3 Easy Steps br Clearogen Acne Treatment is the first Treatment Regimen to combine both prescription grade ingredients and natural botanicals to help clear existing acne and prevent future breakouts at the first stage of acne formation. The 3 step, non-irritating, skin refining complex helps to control excessive oil production while allowing the skin to rejuvenate. Treats Existing Acne 2 Helps Prevent Future Breakouts 3 Regulates Skin s Oil Production 4 Treats Acne at Its Source

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clearogen Acne Treatment [Health and Beauty]!
Mayra T.
Stockton, CA
I have used the acne lotion for about two years itโ€™s works wonders, but it does stain your bedding.
Wardah K.
doha
Clearogen Acne Treatment [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Wardah K.
๐‚๐‹๐„๐€๐‘๐Ž๐†๐„๐ ๐€๐‚๐๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐Œ๐„๐๐“ ๐’๐„๐“ @clearogen โฃ ๐…๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐—ช: @blissbbywkโฃ on instagram[product:clearogen-acne-treatment-[health-and-beauty] โฃ Hey guys...โฃ I am a acne prone skin person and i am facing a terrible and painful acne since 2 to 3 years on and off.โฃ And i always try to use the medication properly which is priscribed by my dermatologist and ALHAMDULILLAH when ever i use the proper treatment i see a visible effect on my face instantly.โฃ โฃ So this time when i am facing again acne issues on my face and my dermate recommend me this clearogen acne treatment set which i am using for like one week.โฃ โฃ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: its not a review its a 1st week experience of treatment set on myself and it may vary person to person.โฃ โฃ Clearogen acne treatment set contains:โฃ โฃ -clearogen foaming cleanser with 2% salicylic acid.โฃ -clearogen clarifying toner with 1% salicylic acid.โฃ -Clearogen acne lotion with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.โฃ โฃ I am using this for like 1 week and i see a clear difference in my face.โฃ โ€ขAt first i saw a difference that my skin is getting smoother in just 2 to 3 days no little bumps or texture on face.โฃ โ€ขAfter that i am seeing that my pimples are getting dryer and also see a very mild peeling.โฃ โฃ I use this whole set as a routine in night time daily.โฃ โฃ Its a expensive treatment i purchase this treatment from @kulud.pharmacy forโฃ 310 Qatari riyal โฃ 13,500 pakistani rupees approxโฃ 75$ american dollar โฃ โฃ These products are recommended by my dermetologist so if you guys are facing these type of issue kindly consult with the doctor first.โฃ โฃ[product:clearogen-acne-treatment-[health-and-beauty]
Hasnaa A.
The set is very well made but I doubt if it really treat acnes . The only thing I don't like about it is its smell this product especially the moisturizer smells absolutely bad I couldn't even breathe from it and I had to wash it .

Looking for your answer?