BY CLEARLY NATURALS

Clearly Natural Glycerine Bar Soap Unscented Description: All Natural Glycerine Soap Made with the Finest Ingredients No Artificial Ingredients No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) Hypo-Allergenic Cruelty-Free Biodegradable Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Glycerine (palm), palm stearic acid, palm oleic acid, sodium laural sulfate(manufactured in California with corn alcohols no preservatives orfamaldahides), sodium hydroxide, purified water. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sarah I.
Cumming, GA
The perfect soap for all my sensitive parts. Doesn't break me out, and works all over. I've even taken to using it for face wash! My only complaint is that like a lot of natural products, it doesn't suds up as great, but this doesn't bother me all that well.
Juana J.
South Bend, IN
I am giving this 5++ because I use this on my boyfriend who has VERY. sensitive skin and very dry almost like eczema it's very bad and his face just breaks out bad when using just any lotions or soap so I decided to give this a try and his skin does so go it doesn't break him out at all leaves his face so smooth and I was his face once a day he love it and I love that it's so gentle with his face I am only speaking for us it may not work like this for anyone else but I truly love this and recommend this to any one with fairly sensitive skin
Destini C.
Great for sensitive skin! It helps not break out my skin and it doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry!
Jennifer C.
I love the natural ingredients and also the fact that it is unscented. I often react to fragrances
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
Very nice soap great for sensitive skin because it has no scent it works good for me
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Very good soap I love it so much was Givin to me as a gift. Gets one nice and clean