BY CLEARBLUE #11 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test is the only pregnancy test with a Color Change Tip that turns pink when urine is being absorbed, giving you extra reassurance that the test is working. The unique Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error by over 70%. It is over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period and easy to read, giving you clear and confident results.

Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test:

• Fast & accurate
  • Easy to use design
  • Easy to read + or - results
  • Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period
  • No brand is more accurate
  • As accurate as a doctor's urine test

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep out of the reach of children.

Directions:

Instructions: Easy: Simply hold the color change tip downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds. The tip will turn pink indicating the test is working. Continue to hold the color change tip in your urine for the full 5 seconds. After 3 minutes, read the result. The flood guard helps you use the text correctly. Read package insert before use. Store at 36-86 degrees F (2-30 degrees C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.

• hi ? I took the clear blue test and a - line and a straig...2 Answers
Vanessa T.
Terrible! This is the first test that ever given me a false positive. I had an IUI and waited for the 14 days after to test. I tested using these and was so excited to see that faint blue line! I’ve been trying for over a year so you can imagine how excited I was. I went out and bout a first response test to double check.... sadly it was negative. And aunt flow showed up a day later. Never will I see purchase a clearblue test
Raven H.
louisville
I absolutely love these, they tell you exactly if you’re pregnant or not, my friend bought one from Kroger and seen the results and told her the correct info there were no difficulties with it or anything but this is definitely recommend to use to women because it helps, perfect job!!!!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I used this test when I found out I was pregnant. They are very accurate. They are easy to use, too. I purchased mine at the Dollar General Store for just a couple of dollars. You can probably buy these at any store tough. I highly recommend them!
Chelsea G.
Skiatook
I took two of these tests on May 23rd 2017. They were accurate and fast. I didn't second guess the results at all, I found out I was pregnant but using this product. I definitely recommend this product.
Laura G.
Mercedes, TX
Definitely the most reliable test! Last Christmas I used a cheap one and was given a negative result. I knew I was pregnant based on symptoms so I purchased these and I was pregnant! It was so exciting for my husband and I! Now I have a beautiful 3 month old baby boy! These work and detect very early!
Megan C.
I took the test because I was 3 days late and to my surprise, I got a plus sign rather quick within probably a few seconds. Then I did the second stick and it instantly gave me all bars and the words "PREGNANT" It's a bit pricey but I feel like if you're someone who received faint lines it's worth it to get the one with words. So excited for baby Aiden next month!
Alisha S.
This product has always been very reliable for me to use when determining that I'm pregnant. It's a good value and the results are quick to appear. Sometimes a two or three minute wait seems like an eternity so this definitely does the trick!
Kenyatta W.
This product if done as directed will accurately lnform you if your expecting or not. If you see s faint line don't get too excited , just retest and see if you can see another but if its really faint 9 times out of 10 your not pregnant.
Christine D.
Bought mine at CVS. It worked within 2 minutes. Very clear readout. Didn't have to use another one because I knew I was pregnant. Very affordable. Sometimes they offer a free stick.
Shaylee B.
Peru, IN
I have never been a fan of clearblue. I have PCOS and have been TTC for over a year now and these tests have given me very faint false positives. No, I'm not reading it past the time limit. They're sleek little tests but they aren't accurate for me.
Lorraine R.
Cranbrook
hi ? I took the clear blue test and a - line and a straight line poped up