BY CLEARBLUE #5 in Pregnancy Tests

The Clearblue® Fertility Monitor is the most advanced method of maximizing your chances of getting pregnant.

Most home ovulation tests identify the 2 Peak Fertility days during your cycle by detecting the surge in Luteinizing Hormone (LH) that triggers ovulation. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is unique as it tracks 2 hormones to typically identify up to 6 fertile days – it not only shows you your 2 Peak Fertility days, it can also inform most women of an extra 1-5 days of High Fertility prior to their Peak Fertility. Since your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for several days, having sex on all of these days can lead to conception.

How does the Clearblue Fertility Monitor work?

The Clearblue Fertility Monitor stores information about your personal hormone patterns and personalizes itself.

• Typically identifies up to 6 fertile days
  • Most advanced way of tracking your most fertile days – the only non-invasive method that detects both LH and estrogen hormones
  • 100% natural and non-invasive
  • Suitable for women with regular and irregular periods

The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is suitable for women whose natural cycle normally lasts between 21 and 42 days.

• Has anyone used this and actually gotten pregnant?2 Answers
  • How does this work? Has anyone had any luck using it?1 Answers
  • Does this product work? 13 Answers
Brooke F.
I used this when trying to become pregnant. Easy to use and helped me a lot. If I ever decide to have more I will use this again.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Trying to get pregnant without checking your temp and counting days? This is absolutely perfection! Worth the price too!
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been trying to convince and this has been very helpful in learning when I could get pregnant
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Definitely used this when I wanted a family and it's amazing I love it. I would recommend it
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Def worked for me on the first try to after trying for so long glad I tried this
Amanda E.
Trying to conceive and these work great. Would highly recommend to any couple
Brittany D.
APO, AE
I am currently trying to conceive and I wish I could try this product, it seems to be number one!!! Temping is hard to get the hang of and most traditional opks are hard to read!
Juliana M.
Brampton, ON
Great monitor for following the Marquette method of natural family planning to avoid pregnancy or plan pregnancies. I used it for 17 months to space avoid pregnancy until we were ready for another baby.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Does this product work?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Is this difficult to use?
Lana M.
Do these actually work?
Andrina R.
Does this actually work?
amber k.
Waianae, HI
I have irregular cycles and I found out that I don't ovulate every month. Will this help me to pinpoint my days of ovulation or is it just a guessing game with this monitor? Is it worth the purchase?