Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test

by Clearblue

The Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test can be used to detect pregnancy as early as 6 days before your missed period.

Do these work as well as the pink dye pregnancy strips? What is the earliest you’ve tested and gotten a positive?
Start your review of Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test!
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test uploaded by Nancy R.
The new Clearblue pregnancy test with smart countdown is absolutely wonderful! It is so easy to use! Shows you in real time the countdown til test results and clearly displays either "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant." Will definitely repurchase
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Somewhat basic but clear and easy to understand test. I have three kids so I took a number of tests along the years. This was one of my most purchased ones. Love the easy readout.
Grace Charity C.
When I had planned for my second child with my second marriage I bought Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test. The product gave me the results right away and I was excited 😝 I couldn’t wait to tell my husband because the test came out positive exactly as I had suspected. When I went to the doctor it was officially confirmed.
Stacie J.
Taylorsville, NC
This test was accurate so I would recommend it to others. It is easy to use and the results are very simple as well. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was the longer wait time for results vs another test.
Zineb Y.
Troutman, NC
Easy to read and accurate. I have use them with ease and trust. You can find out as early as 12 days after implantation which is the earliest you can
Natalie T.
I like the idea of a digital pregnancy. It takes away the guess work of knowing rather or not you are pregnant. Fortunately for me, I wasn’t. Will buy when needed
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
I’m not sure Why I was asked to review a pregnancy test. I do have 4 daughters so I have definitely Used them. But my youngest is almost 19 and my oldest is 34. From viewing the different products I was amazed at how advanced they are now. But anyway, I have used this one and was so thrilled by how early it could detect my pregnancy. I believe it was about a week before my cycle should have been. I got a very clear, very rapid positive result. So I would absolutely recommend this test.
Anna R.
La mirada , CA
This product I heard that it works but for me it really dinner but if it’s a digital one it is very likely that something you could’ve done it wrong or if you tilted one certain way and I will mess up the whole test so it’s very difficult to use
Samantha W.
This test detected my pregnancy 4 days before my missed period. Not much to say about a pregnancy test, haha, but after using them for a few months while trying to conceive, they have always proven to be accurate.
Dakota P.
Lorida, FL
10/10 love this test it is the best clear fast results. It didn’t leave me wondering if there was a fault line.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria M.
il y a 8 mois
Grace Charity C. il y a 5 mois
I have waited two weeks after missing my best friend for two months, then I tested and it came out positive and of course in my excitement I danced and screamed for joy! Yes, it worked. Everyone’s cycle is different some are regular every 28 days others irregular not sure when they will get get because their cycle is past 28 days. Ovulation usually starts about anywhere from 7 to 14 days after your best friend finish visiting you. You are the most fertile on the 11th to the 13th day, at least for me that’s how it has been but remember you have an open window of seven days to get pregnant so those bad boys actually stay alive in you for 3 days. I remember when we planned on having a baby we covered the whole week 3x a day 😂. The next day before going to work we made love that night which was my 12th day and we both spiritually felt when it caught. Oh we knew. So I waited anxiously for one months of missing my period “best friend” lol, so desperately wanted to find out because we knew what we felt, I bought the early detection pregnancy kit and waited two weeks and tested and it came out positive. I made an appointment to my GYNECOLOGIST and she confirmed it also because you must always check with your doctor. We both were so excited 😆, happy and we thanked God. I hope I answered your question. Every women is different so they would have to be intuitive to their bodies and keep track.