BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Alexis T.
Works great. Easy to use and read. Highly priced. Generic kind works just as well. Probably wouldn't buy again
Regine R.
Clearblue is very accurate to its result. Even thought I wanted to check again. I feel this test to expensive
Karmela O.
This do not lie. I like how this gives accurate result. It's very easy to use and you can find it anywhere. I just don't like how expensive this is.
Kimberly C.
I personally used clear blue to make sure with both my pregnancies & my results where fast & easy.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I only purchased this pregnancy test because Target Cart App had it I sale for an extra 5% off and if I used my Target RED card is get another 5% off so I bought it. Tbh it was a waste because it at first showed a negative result and then right at the 10 minute mark it changed to positive. So I was literally confused and freaking out because once I saw the negative I had told my bf that we were not having a baby and we were both relieved because we're just not ready to be parents yet. And before I get any hate we do use condoms but I was late for more than a week so we freaked out. But we took different brands of pregnancy tests and they were all negative. So I don't trust clear blue anymore. But that's just me.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
I love these Its no confusing there on point so easy to use.These are my go to all the time there not as expensive as other there worth every penny!
julia h.
Denver, CO
Wish they came as single serving. I only have had to use them once and it had a result asap
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
For me it instantly appeared that I was pregnant as soon as I took the test. For me, I did not have to wait longer than a few seconds for it to be a plus sign. No guesswork on lines like other pregnancy tests.
Megan I.
Bellmawr, NJ
Love these tests! Received a quick clear answer within seconds. The absorbent tip also turns pink so you know its working.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
When I thought I could be pregnant with my first child... I got a cheap-o pregnancy test (well a bunch of them) used them... Didn't get a straight answer. It was kinda in between yes and no. I ended up taking all 7 of them and after all of that still had no idea if I was or was not pregnant. I ended up going back to Walmart, At 3am, And getting ClearBlue and went back and took 1 and it said pregnant. So simple. Why waste all that money and time on the other's and not get a definite answer when you can just get these and know within what... 3 min if that?
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?