BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Elisha B.
I've bought this kind of pregnancy test when I found I was pregnant each and everytime and it was always correct. It's really affordable and worth every penny.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love these tests. They are actuate and there is no guessing about the results! The directions are straight forward defiantly recommend these for TTC couples.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Ashley M.
After many losses u never want to try and guess your pregnancy test results! It's nice to see the words say pregnant when u finally get that chance.
Brianna W.
Waco, KY
Love this pregnancy test at first I debated on it because of the price but it met my expectations and allowed me to know i was pregnant quickly.
Victorina M.
Hayward, CA
We started out with another brand. We were not 100% sure what the answer was. This test gave us piece of mind right away! We are pregnant!!
andresa h.
Loved that it told me the amount of weeks I was pregnant. Very fast results. Bought it at cvs which they sometimes have deals on them.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
I used this one a week before my missed period and it was accurate with a positive reading. I love the digital one but its expensive.
Britany N.
Houston
Love that I don't have to worry about if I see a line. But they aren't as sensitive. But I do recommend them to confirm pregnancy
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Very accurate. Test results come back fast after peeing on the stick. Gives you a summary of how many weeks you are
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?