BY CLEARBLUE #3 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?3 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion?...2 Answers
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
When you think you are pregnant you want something that tells you not a test with lines that may or may not show up, these test are perfect it tell you exactly yes positive or no negative, easy and works well.
Lynn F.
Bridgeview, IL
These tests are a little more expensive than others, but the digital is so nice. You don't have to worry about whether a line is really there or not. It simply tells you pregnant or not pregnant. Great product!
Tamara M.
Richmond, TX
Clear Blue was the first digital pregnancy test I had ever used, I was used to the old line ones. It was simple and easy to take. Although the results were negative, it was a quick answer and easy to read.
Magdalena M.
I've used this before. didn't even take long to get the results. it came up right away. although when i took it it was very faint.. but it was definitely positive, confirmed it with a digital.
Liz H.
Munster, IN
Whenever I need a pregnancy test, I always go for these. I am terrible at imagining little lines on conventional tests, so these take out the guesswork for me. I will never use another type!
Nicole A.
These are the go to test. Just make sure you follow the directions and you should be fine. It is clear to read and more reliable to use than those cheap dollar store ones. And for any doubts you have two so take both of you doubt the first one for any reason
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the digital tests because there is no guessing. You either see it or you don't. I have never had any issues with these not working, and as someone who struggled for years with fertility i have taken way more than my share of pregnancy tests.
Brandy p.
I actually found out I was having both my children with these! They are super easy to use! Hold in stream or dip in cup and wait for result! With a very clear "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" its hard to misread the results! No more staring at lines!!
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Easy to use and easy to read. Theres no worrying about lines or what color dye it is or isnt! I used these 2 days before my missed period and found out we were expecting!
Kate S.
Brighton, Co
For me it instantly appeared that I was pregnant as soon as I took the test. For me, I did not have to wait longer than a few seconds for it to be a plus sign. No guesswork on lines like other pregnancy tests.
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?

back