BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Amanda S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is easy to use, and gives clear and correct results. When I was pregnant with my son this product help easy my mind that I was getting the right results.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love these pregnancy tests! Of course; with any test it's possible to get a faint line or a wrong reading. But I have never had any problems with these tests!
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love these tests. They are actuate and there is no guessing about the results! The directions are straight forward defiantly recommend these for TTC couples.
Elisha B.
I've bought this kind of pregnancy test when I found I was pregnant each and everytime and it was always correct. It's really affordable and worth every penny.
Jen M.
Southington, CT
I will never go with any other product. easy to read and quick at telling you if you are or not. the test results go away within 24 hours so take a picture.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Lorraine D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Good test. I've never gotten an evap line or a false positive from them. Comparable to other name brands, would recommend them if you are testing early.
Karmela O.
Richmond, TX
This do not lie. I like how this gives accurate result. It's very easy to use and you can find it anywhere. I just don't like how expensive this is.
Ashley M.
After many losses u never want to try and guess your pregnancy test results! It's nice to see the words say pregnant when u finally get that chance.
Selena V.
Woodlake, CA
I love these Its no confusing there on point so easy to use.These are my go to all the time there not as expensive as other there worth every penny!
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?