BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Brandy p.
I actually found out I was having both my children with these! They are super easy to use! Hold in stream or dip in cup and wait for result! With a very clear "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" its hard to misread the results! No more staring at lines!!
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Easy to use and easy to read. Theres no worrying about lines or what color dye it is or isnt! I used these 2 days before my missed period and found out we were expecting!
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
The digital HPT is the way to go. It tells you pregnant or not pregnant - simple as that! No more second guessing if you have the right number of lines or if it shows a plus sign or not.
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
This is the test I used with my two youngest. It is easy to read, fast and accurate. If you are looking for a test. This would be a great one to use.
Kaylin L.
I took this test and a first response test and this one didn't come up with anything while the first response did. i guess this one cant be early .
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Definitely easy to use, effective, and quick! Well worth the money. Also it's easy to read. Next time around I will definitely use clear blue again
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Easy to use and pretty fast results you don't have to wait a whole 3 mins. Usually cheaper than first response which is a plus
Amanda S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is easy to use, and gives clear and correct results. When I was pregnant with my son this product help easy my mind that I was getting the right results.
Alisha M.
Covington, GA
My husband and I have been trying for several years to get pregnant. Clearblue easy is exactly what it says! EASY! I wouldn't use any other!
Whitney M.
Waynesboro, VA
My go to pregnancy test. Never failed me always reliable. More sensitive than they say. Love that it tells you straight forward no guessing
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?