BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Jenn V.
This is the easiest way to find out if you're preggo. You pee on the stick, wait the allotted time & then read the digital results. It's idiot proof, which is definitely a must when you're talking about pregnancy. I like that it came in a two pack, just to confirm any doubts that you may have. This is definitely the easiest test I've used.
Nikki K.
I love that these have a simple "pregnant" "not pregnant" read-out instead of trying to figure out how light or dark that silly line it. Plus, the shape of these make them extremely easy and sanitary to use.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I confirmed I was pregnant with my daughter, I purchased 3 different brands of pregnancy tests and took 4 or 5 separate tests before I found one that gave me a clear answer ... Clearblue was the only test that didn't give me inconclusive results and I knew the answer right away!
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this test! I love that it immediately tells you that it is working and that you will get results soon. I also love that the Pregnant pops up and then you can wait for the weeks :)
Tina T.
I bought this product after a week of waiting for my period and i used it on the 31st of march and that's when I found out that I was pregnant super excited but i strongly suggest this to anyone who has never used one before its easy to ready and easy to use
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
Very happy with this brand of pregnancy test. The "pregnant vs not pregnant" instead of having to read the lines is a definite plus. I've heard the digitals aren't as effective as the "cheapy tests" and I have to say just the opposite.
Sabrina A.
Port Orange, FL
When I first found out I was pregnant I used one of those 2 line pregnancy test, I couldn't tell if the second line was really there or not. So I decided to try Clearblue Easy & it was a definite answer, instead of guessing!
Diana R.
ALBION, MI
Used the one that had the weeks indicator (did not see it listed here) and it was extremely accurate! really like the easy to display result and how it told me basically how many weeks after ovulation pregnant I was.
chelsea n.
These are so accurate! They come with two in each pack at a reasonable price too! They were able to tell me I was pregnant at 1-2 weeks with my second and told me 4+ with my first. Would definitely recommend
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI
When you think you are pregnant you want something that tells you not a test with lines that may or may not show up, these test are perfect it tell you exactly yes positive or no negative, easy and works well.
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?