BY CLEARBLUE #3 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?3 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion?...2 Answers
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
The only reason my rating is low is because I took the test and it said clearly not pregnant but the I took a first signal and got a faint line so I decided to open the clear blue test and surprise a darker (but still faint) line. So I believe I'm pregnant just not very far along.
Randa O.
These are by far the best test on the market. There is no guessing rather or not you are pregnant. Because some of the standard test can be confusing. I like how sensitive these are too. You can find out early on. Unlike other digital tests and very reasonable in price.
Jane S.
Valdosta, GA
When you're wondering if you are or aren't, these are reliable tests. Most people swear by First Response and are against any blue dye tests, but I find there is no problem reading the line on these and I have never been confused on whether a line was a line or not!
Ashley A.
I used this as my second test after buying a dollar one from Dollar Tree, this brand caught my attention because it is digital and I don't have to wait for one or two lines, I simply wait for the digital screen to read "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". These are convenient and honestly everyone who has told my they used this brand has always got correct readings.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
I used these because I figured they'd be super sensitive since they say test 5 days before expected period' . Every time I used one it said negative, even when I was 12 days late ! I got tired of spending money on them so I got the "Answer" brand which is more sensitive and BAM positive! So I don't know why these showed negative ,but just a little fyi.
Jenn V.
This is the easiest way to find out if you're preggo. You pee on the stick, wait the allotted time & then read the digital results. It's idiot proof, which is definitely a must when you're talking about pregnancy. I like that it came in a two pack, just to confirm any doubts that you may have. This is definitely the easiest test I've used.
Brittany T.
This is my favorite test by far, I had a feeling I was pregnant and the cheaper test were showing negative and I bought a few of these so I had two separate brands and it picked up my pregnancy way before the others did. And it says it clearly pregnant or not pregnant so there's no confusion with if there's a faint line or not.
Nikki K.
I love that these have a simple "pregnant" "not pregnant" read-out instead of trying to figure out how light or dark that silly line it. Plus, the shape of these make them extremely easy and sanitary to use.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I confirmed I was pregnant with my daughter, I purchased 3 different brands of pregnancy tests and took 4 or 5 separate tests before I found one that gave me a clear answer ... Clearblue was the only test that didn't give me inconclusive results and I knew the answer right away!
Tina T.
I bought this product after a week of waiting for my period and i used it on the 31st of march and that's when I found out that I was pregnant super excited but i strongly suggest this to anyone who has never used one before its easy to ready and easy to use
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?