BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
I purchased one today and I noticed it way much thinner. Usually the testing strip is white but this one turns pink once it comes into contact with your urine. It's pretty cool. Of course it works as advertised and unlike some other brands you get the reading pretty quickly. Mine came out negative :( today but I will keep trying
Olivia C.
Used this pregnancy test very early on (4 1/2) weeks and found out I was pregnant with my first! It was able to detect hormone levels early on and is super great! I am so happy to have had the digital read instead of dealing with two lines. (Sometime you get one faint line and one dark!) So excited for my new little one!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Hands down, the only pregnancy test I ever buy (and if I ever needed to buy in the future!) You don't have to worry about faint lines or missing it because they are so faint. It actually SAYS pregnant or not pregnant. It detected my pregnancys at both 3 weeks into it. By far, this is the best one out there ! I promise!
Jessie S.
I used this product for my first and only (twin) pregnancy back in 2013. Simple to use and I love the fact that it reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant." No guessing if there is a line or not! When I purchased it, there was actually a rebate offer so that made it even better! I would highly recommend this product!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I bought this test because I was 5 days late. I'm late often, it was different this time. It was $8.99 at Target with a $2 off coupon. So I really only paid $6 which didn't hurt my feelings at all!
Turns out it's pretty accurate too!
😉
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
The only reason my rating is low is because I took the test and it said clearly not pregnant but the I took a first signal and got a faint line so I decided to open the clear blue test and surprise a darker (but still faint) line. So I believe I'm pregnant just not very far along.
Randa O.
These are by far the best test on the market. There is no guessing rather or not you are pregnant. Because some of the standard test can be confusing. I like how sensitive these are too. You can find out early on. Unlike other digital tests and very reasonable in price.
Jane S.
Valdosta, GA
When you're wondering if you are or aren't, these are reliable tests. Most people swear by First Response and are against any blue dye tests, but I find there is no problem reading the line on these and I have never been confused on whether a line was a line or not!
Ashley A.
I used this as my second test after buying a dollar one from Dollar Tree, this brand caught my attention because it is digital and I don't have to wait for one or two lines, I simply wait for the digital screen to read "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". These are convenient and honestly everyone who has told my they used this brand has always got correct readings.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
I used these because I figured they'd be super sensitive since they say test 5 days before expected period' . Every time I used one it said negative, even when I was 12 days late ! I got tired of spending money on them so I got the "Answer" brand which is more sensitive and BAM positive! So I don't know why these showed negative ,but just a little fyi.
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?