BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Nicole A.
These are the go to test. Just make sure you follow the directions and you should be fine. It is clear to read and more reliable to use than those cheap dollar store ones. And for any doubts you have two so take both of you doubt the first one for any reason
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased one today and I noticed it way much thinner. Usually the testing strip is white but this one turns pink once it comes into contact with your urine. It's pretty cool. Of course it works as advertised and unlike some other brands you get the reading pretty quickly. Mine came out negative :( today but I will keep trying
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this test because I was 5 days late. I'm late often, it was different this time. It was $8.99 at Target with a $2 off coupon. So I really only paid $6 which didn't hurt my feelings at all!
Turns out it's pretty accurate too!
😉
Ashley A.
I used this as my second test after buying a dollar one from Dollar Tree, this brand caught my attention because it is digital and I don't have to wait for one or two lines, I simply wait for the digital screen to read "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". These are convenient and honestly everyone who has told my they used this brand has always got correct readings.
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
I used these because I figured they'd be super sensitive since they say test 5 days before expected period' . Every time I used one it said negative, even when I was 12 days late ! I got tired of spending money on them so I got the "Answer" brand which is more sensitive and BAM positive! So I don't know why these showed negative ,but just a little fyi.
Jenn V.
This is the easiest way to find out if you're preggo. You pee on the stick, wait the allotted time & then read the digital results. It's idiot proof, which is definitely a must when you're talking about pregnancy. I like that it came in a two pack, just to confirm any doubts that you may have. This is definitely the easiest test I've used.
Nikki K.
I love that these have a simple "pregnant" "not pregnant" read-out instead of trying to figure out how light or dark that silly line it. Plus, the shape of these make them extremely easy and sanitary to use.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I confirmed I was pregnant with my daughter, I purchased 3 different brands of pregnancy tests and took 4 or 5 separate tests before I found one that gave me a clear answer ... Clearblue was the only test that didn't give me inconclusive results and I knew the answer right away!
Tina T.
I bought this product after a week of waiting for my period and i used it on the 31st of march and that's when I found out that I was pregnant super excited but i strongly suggest this to anyone who has never used one before its easy to ready and easy to use
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
Very happy with this brand of pregnancy test. The "pregnant vs not pregnant" instead of having to read the lines is a definite plus. I've heard the digitals aren't as effective as the "cheapy tests" and I have to say just the opposite.
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?