BY CLEARBLUE #4 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?3 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion?...2 Answers
Victoria R.
S Charleston, OH
My period was a couple days late which isn't unusual for me. I ended up tearing my ACL and wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant before having an MRI done and this test read negative. I took another non digital a couple hours later and I was in fact pregnant.
Tiffany S.
This test I used with my last 2 babies and I learned I was pregnant less than 3 weeks. You definitely get what you paid for. It's super accurate and over met every single one of my expectations. I would recommend it to all women who are trying to conceive!
Samarra G.
I used this test for my last pregnancy and when I saw it said pregnant with a little timer and then a few minutes later the 1-2 popped up I couldn't believe it! I definitely think this test is worth the money. Satisfied customer over here!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love these tests! I absolutely must have the digital reader so there's no question with the result. I want to know right away! A little expensive but I will pay a little more for this brand. I recommend these for all!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
There is no reading it wrong with this pregnancy test! Although I knew I was pregnant when I was only 3 weeks along (thank you terrible morning sickness) but it didn't give me a positive reading until I was 5 weeks.
Taylor C.
Easy to use. No confusing lines to read. Purchasable at almost all drug stores. It even lets you to an extent how far along you are. When needed, this will always be my favorite. And it’s an affordable multipack.
Alexis A.
They are a little pricey but in my experience they are accurate and very easy to use. I used to confirm pregnancy after testing faint on a few cheapie tests. I love getting a clear easy to interpret result.
Nickia A.
This item informed us that we we're pregnant when other tests with lines were to faint to see or to get a definite answer. This gave me peace of mind and allowed me to go ahead and make life changes as soon as possible since being pregnant.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
This brand gave me a negative reading when in fact I was pregnant. I didn't just use one either, I used multiple tests from them. A 99 cent test read positive right off. Just a warning to moms!
Amanda C.
Bristol, TN
Works great! Easy instructions and easy to use! Even has a nice guide to tell you your results in case your not sure. Used about 3 months ago to tell me I'm expecting my first little one!
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?