BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
I love these tests! I absolutely must have the digital reader so there's no question with the result. I want to know right away! A little expensive but I will pay a little more for this brand. I recommend these for all!
Alexis A.
They are a little pricey but in my experience they are accurate and very easy to use. I used to confirm pregnancy after testing faint on a few cheapie tests. I love getting a clear easy to interpret result.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
This brand gave me a negative reading when in fact I was pregnant. I didn't just use one either, I used multiple tests from them. A 99 cent test read positive right off. Just a warning to moms!
Isolina H.
Harrisburg
Very accurate.it was very simple and easy to find the result. I believe its better then other pregnancy test. I purchased it at a local rite aid store. It very much met my expectations.
Maria Y.
new city, NY
Its pricey but boy is it worth it! Gave me my results in lit 30 seconds couldnt believe my eyes I had to take another one right after. Since it actually spells out whether or not you are pregnant it made it easy not to play the guessing game of " is that a faint second line?" Also made it easy for when I handed it to my husband he knew exactly what it was! Bought it at CVS and luckily I had instore coupons I was able to combine with a sale that was already going on for this item! Also i was exactly 7days late when I took this test and it picked up on the hormones literally within 30 seconds!
Brittany T.
This is my favorite test by far, I had a feeling I was pregnant and the cheaper test were showing negative and I bought a few of these so I had two separate brands and it picked up my pregnancy way before the others did. And it says it clearly pregnant or not pregnant so there's no confusion with if there's a faint line or not.
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
After getting a faint positive line test I used this to confirm and it was correct for my now 1 year old little boy! Love it's a direct yes or no but have to be closer to missed period date for it to detect
Victoria R.
S Charleston, OH
My period was a couple days late which isn't unusual for me. I ended up tearing my ACL and wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant before having an MRI done and this test read negative. I took another non digital a couple hours later and I was in fact pregnant.
Tiffany S.
This test I used with my last 2 babies and I learned I was pregnant less than 3 weeks. You definitely get what you paid for. It's super accurate and over met every single one of my expectations. I would recommend it to all women who are trying to conceive!
Racheal I.
Columbus, Oh
This pregnancy test is much more simple than any other! Quick results and clear to see if you're pregnant or not. It's effective with the right timing of course. I was satisfied knowing the answer than guessing if I see two lines or one!
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Kaylyn F.
Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or why not? I have always used this brand and used it when I found out I was pregnant with my son. Just curious.