BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Shellby M.
After getting a faint positive line test I used this to confirm and it was correct for my now 1 year old little boy! Love it's a direct yes or no but have to be closer to missed period date for it to detect
Dana B.
seymour, CT
Easy to use and results come up fast. I use this since my cycle is never super accurate and it is reliable every time. I also like that it spells out "not pregnant" or "pregnant" instead of those line tests.
Victoria R.
S Charleston, OH
My period was a couple days late which isn't unusual for me. I ended up tearing my ACL and wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant before having an MRI done and this test read negative. I took another non digital a couple hours later and I was in fact pregnant.
Tiffany S.
This test I used with my last 2 babies and I learned I was pregnant less than 3 weeks. You definitely get what you paid for. It's super accurate and over met every single one of my expectations. I would recommend it to all women who are trying to conceive!
Racheal I.
Columbus, OH
This pregnancy test is much more simple than any other! Quick results and clear to see if you're pregnant or not. It's effective with the right timing of course. I was satisfied knowing the answer than guessing if I see two lines or one!
Kim P.
Waiting for that pregnancy test result can make you just want to know the results quickly. At that point you don't want to worry about judging if there is or isn't a line or two like other tests. This test is easy to read the results.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
This brand gave me a negative reading when in fact I was pregnant. I didn't just use one either, I used multiple tests from them. A 99 cent test read positive right off. Just a warning to moms!
Isolina H.
Harrisburg
Very accurate.it was very simple and easy to find the result. I believe its better then other pregnancy test. I purchased it at a local rite aid store. It very much met my expectations.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I only purchased this pregnancy test because Target Cart App had it I sale for an extra 5% off and if I used my Target RED card is get another 5% off so I bought it. Tbh it was a waste because it at first showed a negative result and then right at the 10 minute mark it changed to positive. So I was literally confused and freaking out because once I saw the negative I had told my bf that we were not having a baby and we were both relieved because we're just not ready to be parents yet. And before I get any hate we do use condoms but I was late for more than a week so we freaked out. But we took different brands of pregnancy tests and they were all negative. So I don't trust clear blue anymore. But that's just me.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
When I thought I could be pregnant with my first child... I got a cheap-o pregnancy test (well a bunch of them) used them... Didn't get a straight answer. It was kinda in between yes and no. I ended up taking all 7 of them and after all of that still had no idea if I was or was not pregnant. I ended up going back to Walmart, At 3am, And getting ClearBlue and went back and took 1 and it said pregnant. So simple. Why waste all that money and time on the other's and not get a definite answer when you can just get these and know within what... 3 min if that?
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?