BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Taylor C.
Easy to use. No confusing lines to read. Purchasable at almost all drug stores. It even lets you to an extent how far along you are. When needed, this will always be my favorite. And it’s an affordable multipack.
Alexis A.
They are a little pricey but in my experience they are accurate and very easy to use. I used to confirm pregnancy after testing faint on a few cheapie tests. I love getting a clear easy to interpret result.
Veronica S.
I do like how this test says the words pregnant or not pregnant. It takes the guessing out of the faint lines. This is a very reliable at home pregnancy test. I highly recommend this product
Samantha A.
While clear blue is expensive compared to others, when I thought my husband and I finally became pregnant, I was anxious nervous and excited.
I first tried first response and got fades lines and so I made a second trip to the store and decided to get clear blue so I could be exactly sure. The fades lines didn't ease my anxiousness.
Clear blue is exactly that, CLEAR. It said i was pregnant so there was no mistake trying to read fades lines and decipher what they meant. It's kind of worth spending the extra so you aren't second guessing the result.
Maria Y.
Pomona, NY
Its pricey but boy is it worth it! Gave me my results in lit 30 seconds couldnt believe my eyes I had to take another one right after. Since it actually spells out whether or not you are pregnant it made it easy not to play the guessing game of " is that a faint second line?" Also made it easy for when I handed it to my husband he knew exactly what it was! Bought it at CVS and luckily I had instore coupons I was able to combine with a sale that was already going on for this item! Also i was exactly 7days late when I took this test and it picked up on the hormones literally within 30 seconds!
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
I used this for my last son and is was so accurate and quick . Took it set it on the toilet got in the shower my husband walked in and was all excited. I was not able to get the soap out of my eyes fast enough I though it was a joke. Just for sure measure I did have 2 more I took because I was shocked.
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
This is the second pregnancy I've had confirmed with the help of this product! I've tried other, non digital tests before and they're always maddeningly difficult to read. A super faint second line makes you wonder if it's an evap line or if you're seeing things...there's no guessing with a digital!
Brandie M.
Wynne, AR
The only reason my rating is low is because I took the test and it said clearly not pregnant but the I took a first signal and got a faint line so I decided to open the clear blue test and surprise a darker (but still faint) line. So I believe I'm pregnant just not very far along.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These are the only pregnancy tests I will use. They are digital and clearly state wether you are pregnant or not pregnant. I've never had it read falsely. You don't have to worry about trying to decipher a positive line from a negative line when it really is a stressful time.
Brittany T.
This is my favorite test by far, I had a feeling I was pregnant and the cheaper test were showing negative and I bought a few of these so I had two separate brands and it picked up my pregnancy way before the others did. And it says it clearly pregnant or not pregnant so there's no confusion with if there's a faint line or not.
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?