BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Allie A.
Gig Harbor, WA
Easy to use and understand and it was correct for me! Every time I'm late I buy this brand.
julia h.
Austin, TX
Wish they came as single serving. I only have had to use them once and it had a result asap
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
Helped a lot to find out when I got pregnant so easy to use and fast super affordable too
Paula L.
This is a very accurate pregnancy test. I used this last year to find out that I was having my baby. For those of you who haven’t used it before you have pee on the strip first thing in the morning when you wake up. The window will give you are “pregnant” or “not pregnant” result in writing so there is no guessing. If you get a pregnant reading it will tell you how far along you are in weeks I’m happy to say I gave birth this year in March to a healthy baby boy. 😄
Muy buena prueba muy precisa! Excelente y fácil de usar, muy rápida, me funciono muy bien buena tecnología de buena calidad y precisión y para su precio es un producto excelente!😍
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL
I knew about my pregnancy 15 days after conceiving with this test is really fabulous only took a few seconds and the answer was clear. Not like other tests that take a lot and sometimes the results are not accurate, but Clear Blue is accurate and fast. I recommend to all future moms who are looking for a baby.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the only one I will use. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I had used several sticks with the evaporation line which is so hard to read. This straight up tells you yes or no.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
This is the test I always buy when I am late. It has always been accurate, and the results come up even more quickly than explained in the instructions. The price is very good, and I never test before I am at least 5 days late, so I don't need to get other, more expensive tests (like First Response).
Meaghan B.
Rodney, Ontario
First baby, second pregnancy test. Great price. I wanted something that I could trust . After two of these tests I knew it was time to go to the doctor. I just hate how messy it can get... and if you know if it was enough... lol
Alex M.
Swan Lake
Clear blue is amazing! Thanks to this product I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before my period! It is one of the best pregnancy tests I've taken. It was really affordable to and I would I highly recommend it to others
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?