Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I only purchased this pregnancy test because Target Cart App had it I sale for an extra 5% off and if I used my Target RED card is get another 5% off so I bought it. Tbh it was a waste because it at first showed a negative result and then right at the 10 minute mark it changed to positive. So I was literally confused and freaking out because once I saw the negative I had told my bf that we were not having a baby and we were both relieved because we're just not ready to be parents yet. And before I get any hate we do use condoms but I was late for more than a week so we freaked out. But we took different brands of pregnancy tests and they were all negative. So I don't trust clear blue anymore. But that's just me.