Personal CareMedical TestsPregnancy TestsClearblue
Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue® has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The wider tip makes it easy to use and the unique Floodguard™ technology inside helps keep excess urine from entering the device and causing test errors. The test also features a hygienic cap. Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you reassurance while you wait for your result and an accurate digital reading even in early pregnancy.

Who thinks this is the best affective kind of a pregnancy test?
How far along do you have to be before you get a accurate result?
Este produto é ótimo meninas...
Start your review of Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown!
Kelly D.
Rotterdam
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown uploaded by Kelly D.
Pretty good tests! They make it very clear whether you're pregnant or not by saying pregnant or not pregnant. And also for how long you've been pregnant. The only downside is that it doesn't detect you're pregnant very early on. So you got to wait a little while before using them, otherwise it will just say you're not pregnant.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,529 reviews
This is the only one I will use. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I had used several sticks with the evaporation line which is so hard to read. This straight up tells you yes or no.
Romy V.
den bosch
for 99% confidence I would try clearblue if you want to do a test, but usually I would do two.
Vanessa L.
Cornwall, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I will only buy clear blue! Its so easy to use and I got my results back in only a few seconds (was 5weeks). I absolutely recommend spending just a little more on this amazing product. The dollar store stuff were complicated,messy and unresponsive.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
While clear blue is expensive compared to others, when I thought my husband and I finally became pregnant, I was anxious nervous and excited. I first tried first response and got fades lines and so I made a second trip to the store and decided to get clear blue so I could be exactly sure. The fades lines didn't ease my anxiousness. Clear blue is exactly that, CLEAR. It said i was pregnant so there was no mistake trying to read fades lines and decipher what they meant. It's kind of worth spending the extra so you aren't second guessing the result.
Jessie S.
I used this product for my first and only (twin) pregnancy back in 2013. Simple to use and I love the fact that it reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant." No guessing if there is a line or not! When I purchased it, there was actually a rebate offer so that made it even better! I would highly recommend this product!
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
Great while I'm trying to conceive. I know I. Can depend on the results unlike cheap test that I usually have to take 2-3 of lol
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
The digital ones are a go to for confirmation. Instead of reading the lines, words come up; “not pregnant” or “pregnant.” They are perfect for posting your pregnancy of social media and telling the family exciting news! Highly recommend.
Kayla O.
Wasilla, AK
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown uploaded by Kayla O.
This test told me I was pregnant about two seconds after I got pregnant. Couldn’t ask for more than that
Galina D.
Wollenweberstr
Mit diesem Test habe ich von jeder Schwangerschaft erfahren. Er ist sehr genau und hat immer nur die Wahrheit gezeigt.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...