BY CLEARBLUE #2 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am w...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?2 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or ...2 Answers
Kara P.
This test is truly worth the money. I found out as early as 2 weeks because of this test!! Thank goodness I did because pregnancies have been bad experiences for me in the past losing it in the early stages, But because this test told me so early on I was able to get seen right away and start treating my body better. I'm now 5 months and very excited for my family addition!!
Olivia C.
Used this pregnancy test very early on (4 1/2) weeks and found out I was pregnant with my first! It was able to detect hormone levels early on and is super great! I am so happy to have had the digital read instead of dealing with two lines. (Sometime you get one faint line and one dark!) So excited for my new little one!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Hands down, the only pregnancy test I ever buy (and if I ever needed to buy in the future!) You don't have to worry about faint lines or missing it because they are so faint. It actually SAYS pregnant or not pregnant. It detected my pregnancys at both 3 weeks into it. By far, this is the best one out there ! I promise!
Jessie S.
I used this product for my first and only (twin) pregnancy back in 2013. Simple to use and I love the fact that it reads "pregnant" or "not pregnant." No guessing if there is a line or not! When I purchased it, there was actually a rebate offer so that made it even better! I would highly recommend this product!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
These are the only pregnancy tests I will use. They are digital and clearly state wether you are pregnant or not pregnant. I've never had it read falsely. You don't have to worry about trying to decipher a positive line from a negative line when it really is a stressful time.
Jane S.
Valdosta, GA
When you're wondering if you are or aren't, these are reliable tests. Most people swear by First Response and are against any blue dye tests, but I find there is no problem reading the line on these and I have never been confused on whether a line was a line or not!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Easy to use and results come up fast. I use this since my cycle is never super accurate and it is reliable every time. I also like that it spells out "not pregnant" or "pregnant" instead of those line tests.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love these pregnancy tests! Of course; with any test it's possible to get a faint line or a wrong reading. But I have never had any problems with these tests!
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
Used a week after conception and it was positive! I'm expecting! I would recommend this brand more than any other brand out there. 100% accuracy!💗
Daisma F.
Dallas, TX
Clearblue is by far one of the best and most reliable test out there. I know most don't like the blue dye but I see nothing wrong with them .
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Where do you buy this
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Kaylyn F.
Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion? Why or why not? I have always used this brand and used it when I found out I was pregnant with my son. Just curious.