Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue® has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The wider tip makes it easy to use and the unique Floodguard™ technology inside helps keep excess urine from entering the device and causing test errors. The test also features a hygienic cap. Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you reassurance while you wait for your result and an accurate digital reading even in early pregnancy.

How far along do you have to be before you get a accurate result?
Este produto é ótimo meninas...
Has anybody had a false positive with these?
Start your review of Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown!
How would you rate this product?
la route de grosnez , St ouen jersey
I use it once in my live but it worked I wasn’t pregnant. But it was easy to use I would love if they could do the same but with 0%plastic. But a part of that if I have to do another test it will be with clear blue.
My husband and I struggled a lot to get pregnant...but when I felt something changed I went directly with clearblue because it’s very effective !!! An absolute joy when we knew we were pregnant !!!!!!
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,481 reviews
This is the only one I will use. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I had used several sticks with the evaporation line which is so hard to read. This straight up tells you yes or no.
A couple months ago me and my husband decided to wait until we come back from our trip to Japan before we keep trying for a baby. So now that we are back we can start planning. Before going to Japan I wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant so I could enjoy the trip so I used this ClearBlue® Digital Pregnancy Test. The box comes with two tests and both of my tests didn't work. The first one was because I held it in the wrong position (it does explains to you how to use it but I was too excited and didn't read it well) and then I tried the second test in the next day following the directions and it also didn't work for some reason. I used another test brand and we found out that we weren't expecting. Even though it didn't work I really like this test because instead of showing one or two stripes it says pregnant or no pregnant, which is great and makes us a lot more excited! I have already bought a new one and we will be testing again next month hoping it will work this time and will be showing that our family is growing!
Phoenix , AZ
Bought this product to have a better understanding of my cycle. The first two days of testing, I had low fertility circles and on the third day I got a peak fertility solid smiley. I wish I had more days to try for insemination but I guess my body didn’t release enough hormones for the test to recognize. Hubby and I baby danced a lot the next 48 hours after getting the peak fertility smiley. I won’t be testing any more until after my next period, I only used 3 strips this cycle. I noticed collecting and seeping the strip was easier for me. I’ll keep updating the review. Update: Second month using Clear Blue and we are prego. This took the guessing out of the process but make sure you are not obsessing or stressing this plays amajor role in getting pregnant. Make sure to have fun with hubby and remember that God has a plan for your family. Please don’t stress
Whittier, CA
For me, this was actually my first positive pregnancy test. I had tested negative on others and did this to show my husband we were officially out. It turned positive. I went to my doctor to confirm via blood test and it was positive. We did confirmation blood tests (called beta hcg) again 48 hours later and I was positive (5 weeks.) I didn't test positive until after my missed period but this was my first time using this test. I have a happy and healthy 15 month old now. The First response brand for me didn't turn positive (squinty) for a few more days and it wasn't blaring positive for another few weeks (I was really curious as to why it never turned.) The hcg needed for these tests (50 hcg) is about twice as much as the First Response brand. The internet "cheapies" gave faint positives the day after the digital and were darker long before the First Response brand for me. I have run into a few other women on internet forums who had this issue so for me, this is the only pregnancy test I will use from now on. We plan to start trying again soon so we just bought more.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Ok, so. I used this when I was trying to get pregnant. I peed on it and sat it on the counter so it could do its magic. I literally forgot about it until and hour later lol went back and got it and BAM. Preggo. It was then 2am and I tossed it at my sleeping husband and scared the crap out of him. The cap stayed on, so that was a plus 😂🙌 only down side to this test!? The digital words “pregnant” eventually go away! I did keep it for quite some time and would have loved for it to have stayed saying “pregnant”, butttt with something digital, well, you know 🤷‍♀️ great test. I’d use it again, but I’m a “1 and done” kinda gal lol
Why I love it - Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test With Smart Countdown Anyone who has taken a pregnancy test from room to room to check it out under different lighting, or sent a photo to a friend for her opinion ("Does this look like a line to you?") will appreciate the peace of mind this test offers. Not only does the Clearblue digital pregnancy test have a flashing countdown indicator to assure you that it’s working, but when it’s ready, you’ll see a clear “pregnant” or “not pregnant” in the results window — no ambiguity here. The test claims to be 51 percent accurate four days before your expected period and 82 percent accurate three days before your period. So if cost is a concern, wait until the day before your expected period or the day of, when those numbers jump to 95 and 99 percent accurate, respectively. Moms-to-be who want to surprise their partner with the big news by showing them the stick will be happy to learn that the results remain on display for six months (many other brands’ disappear in a day).
I brought this as I had a feeling I was pregnant , did 2 standard clear blue tests and they came back with faint blue lines and i wanted to know how far along roughly I was. These digital week tests have mixed reviews on accuracy but the price and same day delivery swayed me to have a go. Like the other 2 tests I did I couldn't wait until my morning pee so did the 1st test straight away. Takes 3 mins to get a result and it's nice to actually see the words pregnant instead of lines. I went to a early pregnancy walk in centre and they confimed the same amount weeks as the test. Really happy with them and will use them again in the future, 6 weeks now with my 1st pregnancy and excited with the journey I have ahead of me 😀
Chicago
I used to LOVE Clearblue!!! In 2013 they had a pregnancy test that could estimate how far along you were with just a urine sample. Of course they were expensive but totally worth it to me. The results are SO FAST!!! Which is why I still rated them 3 stars. They no longer have the test that can give you an estimate of how many weeks you are. I wish they did, I loved that about this company. How advanced their test seemed to be, besides their speed they’re just regular test now. I wouldn’t recommend buying this brand if you like to save money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...