BY CLEARBLUE #3 in Pregnancy Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is the only test that reassures you that the test is working and when the answer is coming. Only Clearblue has a unique progress indicator that counts down to the result and gives you confidence every step of the way until your result is digitally displayed in words. The Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown is more hygienic than other tests because it has a cap, and its wider wick makes it easier to take the test accurately. Superior Floodguard™ technology inside the test prevents errors by keeping excess urine from entering the device. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown gives you the ultimate accuracy and reassurance while you wait for your result.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue® Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown

• The ONLY test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results
  • The "no mess" wider absorbent wick and integrated Floodguard™ help prevent user error during testing
  • The digital display uses WORDS for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period2
  • Test up to 5 days before your missed period1

• Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone...6 Answers
  • Has anybody had a false positive with these?3 Answers
  • Is this the most accurate pregnancy test in your opinion?...2 Answers
Buy on walgree...
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Loved this test, easy to use and definitely easy to read. Was great to have the countdown, otherwise I make assumptions before the test is complete! Took this to confirm a positive of another test, definitely worth it! Price was very reasonable as well, bought at Target
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
I got my first BFP on this test, so I may be quite biased.. but I loved how easy this was to use. I've taken a lot of pregnancy test on our over 2 year journey, but this was my first time using the Clearblue brand. I purchased and target and it was about $10 for two. I thought that was kinda expensive, but when you consider that you don't have to get a cup to pee in, the handle that fits easily in your hand and NO GUESSING GAME with faint lines or evap lines... it's so worth it! Highly recommended!!
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
As far as pregnancy test go this is probably my favorite. The results took slightly longer to pop up on this one for me then most other brands, but not having to deal with the lines was good. Also if you plan to post a picture of your test I would definitely splurge for this one! It cam be a little more pricey though so I do recommend taking a cheaper one first.
Kathe F.
I was a little upset with the first one, as I got an invalid result, but I think I was to fault (I might have accidentally tilted the stick the wrong way.)
I had taken a First Response Early Result (my go-to) and a Clearblue Plus earlier on the same day, but both had kind of ambiguous results. It was nice to have the guesswork taken out of the equation!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
If you want a very straight forward result...am I pregnant or not vs. a confusing unclear line....then this will work well. Also catches the HCG pregnancy hormone quite early, maybe a day or so prior to your missed menses. Easy to use, clear directions. Quick result. On issue is it is expensive, but you can purchase multi packs. Would recommend
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
I have used these with both of my pregnancies! I always take two tests from separate brands to see if they both get the same result. This pregnancy test made everything run super smooth and makes it so that you don’t have to guess if there’s a line or not.
Ashley H.
Akron, PA
Love this! Just took two last week and found out I'm pregant. The easy count down waa great I didn't have to watch a clock and the digital result waa great. Waa so nice to see pregant instead of trying to decided if lines were faint or not
Brittney B.
Clarksville , TN
My friend had given me these because she didn’t need them anymore and they were very clear which I appreciate and told me no, which I also appreciate. I don’t know what the pricing on them looks like but I might use these in the future.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love these tests! I like that they give you a clear yes or no and your not sitting there trying to look for an imaginary line! The calculator is a nice added touch to kind of give
You an estimate in how for along you are!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love these tests! I absolutely must have the digital reader so there's no question with the result. I want to know right away! A little expensive but I will pay a little more for this brand. I recommend these for all!
Kristen C.
Do these tests detect even the tiniest bit of hcg hormone? I am worried that I may be able to see a faint line on a regular test and these will just show not pregnant
Jennifer D.
I think I'm pregnant but can't choose which test to use. How reliable is this one and how easy to use is it?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
What do you like better about this test than others? Is it worth the cost?
Adara W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Has anybody had a false positive with these?