Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by J.D. B.

BY CLEARBLUE #10 in Pregnancy Tests

"The Test Detects A Hormonal Surge (Lh, Luteinizing Hormone) In Your Urine, Which Occurs Prior To Ovulation. Make Love At Any Time In The Next 48 Hours Starting From The First "Smiley Face" To Maximize Your Chances Of Becoming Pregnant Naturally. In A Study, The Unmistakably Clear Digital Results Gave An Accurate Reading. Only Ovulation Test With Digital Effectiveness. Hormones Are A More Accurate Predictor Of Ovulation Than Basal Body Temperature, Which Only Changes After Ovulation. Over 99% Accurate More Chances Of Detecting Your Fertile Days** #1 Ob-Gyn Recommended Brand* Validated By Ultrasound^ *Data On File. Research Into Recommendation Of Ovulation Tests &Amp; Fertility Monitors With 204 Us Ob-Gyns. (Kantar Health) **20 Tests Give You A Higher Chance Of Detecting Your Most Fertile Days (Vs. ≪ 20 Tests) Whenever They Occur. ^Data On File. Clearblue Ovulation Assay Compared To Ovulation Prediction By Ultrasound. Contains: 1 Test Holder 20 Test Sticks 1 English/Spanish Insert Made In China Var Wccpi = ""Prod6007802"";"

• Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet c...1 Answers
  • I was diagnosed with PCOS and certain ovulation tests don...1 Answers
  • I am trying to figure out the best and most accurate ovul...1 Answers
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I used the clear blue easy ovulation and it's pretty accurate. It's a good brand and it's not very expensive.
Christina V.
I trust this brand to let me know what my uterus is up to. Would always recommend to friends.
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
I love clear blue there products live up to there name and purpose I definitely would refer
Crystal R.
Bakersfield, CA
These tests are super easy to read! A little high in price, but definitely a good brand!
Mandy L.
I trust this brand!great product to give you more accuracy when trying to conceive!
M P.
I 100% recommend this product. it works great. and easy to use and convenient.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
My partner and I used these when we were trying for our first child. I tried them for 3 months and didn't get pregnant with them so I stopped using them. I got pregnant 2 months later not using any ovulation tests. I think what put me off more is they're so pricey, although you do get 20 of them. I don't think I'd use them in the future.
Megan P.
Toronto, WY
Easy to use and a great detector. As they say the most advanced technology you'll ever pee on
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet cheapies, but those are hard to read.
Amy P.
How does this test work? Does it tell you when you will likely ovulate or does it only tell you once you have ovulated?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Is the ovulation test precise.? Anybody get pregnant after using this product.?
Megan P.
Toronto, WY
Ok but I'm not enamored of the smiley face. It's cute but it could be better. Thoughts?
Blayke M.
Okeechobee, FL
I am trying to figure out the best and most accurate ovulation test, is this a good one to use?