Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by J.D. B.

BY CLEARBLUE #11 in Pregnancy Tests

"The Test Detects A Hormonal Surge (Lh, Luteinizing Hormone) In Your Urine, Which Occurs Prior To Ovulation. Make Love At Any Time In The Next 48 Hours Starting From The First "Smiley Face" To Maximize Your Chances Of Becoming Pregnant Naturally. In A Study, The Unmistakably Clear Digital Results Gave An Accurate Reading. Only Ovulation Test With Digital Effectiveness. Hormones Are A More Accurate Predictor Of Ovulation Than Basal Body Temperature, Which Only Changes After Ovulation. Over 99% Accurate More Chances Of Detecting Your Fertile Days** #1 Ob-Gyn Recommended Brand* Validated By Ultrasound^ *Data On File. Research Into Recommendation Of Ovulation Tests &Amp; Fertility Monitors With 204 Us Ob-Gyns. (Kantar Health) **20 Tests Give You A Higher Chance Of Detecting Your Most Fertile Days (Vs. ≪ 20 Tests) Whenever They Occur. ^Data On File. Clearblue Ovulation Assay Compared To Ovulation Prediction By Ultrasound. Contains: 1 Test Holder 20 Test Sticks 1 English/Spanish Insert Made In China Var Wccpi = ""Prod6007802"";"

• I was diagnosed with PCOS and certain ovulation tests don't work ...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet cheapies,...1 Answers
  • I am trying to figure out the best and most accurate ovulation te...1 Answers
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
I'd give this 0 stars if I could. For something as important as this is for, it shouldn't be so easy to get a False positive! Lord only knows how much more sad it would be if it were a pregnancy test! I got 2 false positives in the first month using this! (Needless to say I'll never buy again) but we're going thru a lot with infertility and have to get Bloodwork each time I ovulate...I went to the hospital 3 times with this test and each time the dr said i wasn't ovulating when the test clearly said I was! So upsetting to say the least...very very upset with them. I hope No one else tries this...EVER!
Alexis A.
Great test! Easy to read results! It takes the guess work of trying to read ovulation tests. I conceived in my first cycle I used these. I also have PCOS so it made my life so much easier!
Cassandra W.
Loved how easy these were to use. There is no misunderstanding what the test results are. The instructions were very clear, and getting 20 tests out means you get decent use out of these. Especially if you're super irregular like I am.I actually purchased these after trying a different brand of just little test strips for 2 or 3 months with no pregnancy. I don't know if those tests were inaccurate or what, but once I bought these I was pregnant within a month and half. I didn't even use all of the test strips. It just seemed to be much more accurate than the other tests I've tried. This is a great brand.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
These are great and make a huge difference when trying to conceive. I use the advanced tests so they tell you when you are ovulating, and also when you are at peak ovulation. My body is a bit unpredictable, so I would have no idea if I didn't have these.
Valerie Hall 8.
I found these to be super easy to use. I tried a lot of the internet cheapies but I was never sure if the positive was truly positive. The smiley face made is so easy. no smiley....no eggy
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I used the clear blue easy ovulation and it's pretty accurate. It's a good brand and it's not very expensive.
Crystal R.
Bakersfield, CA
These tests are super easy to read! A little high in price, but definitely a good brand!
M P.
I 100% recommend this product. it works great. and easy to use and convenient.
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this thing. It keeps me on track about my most fertile days! I use it as a NFP method and works perfectly with my monitor!
Christina V.
I trust this brand to let me know what my uterus is up to. Would always recommend to friends.
Kristin L.
Is this test easy to read? Does the smiley face show up well on the test?
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet cheapies, but those are hard to read.
Amy P.
How does this test work? Does it tell you when you will likely ovulate or does it only tell you once you have ovulated?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Is the ovulation test precise.? Anybody get pregnant after using this product.?
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Ok but I'm not enamored of the smiley face. It's cute but it could be better. Thoughts?