Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test

by Clearblue

"The Test Detects A Hormonal Surge (Lh, Luteinizing Hormone) In Your Urine, Which Occurs Prior To Ovulation. Make Love At Any Time In The Next 48 Hours Starting From The First "Smiley Face" To Maximize Your Chances Of Becoming Pregnant Naturally. In A Study, The Unmistakably Clear Digital Results Gave An Accurate Reading. Only Ovulation Test With Digital Effectiveness. Hormones Are A More Accurate Predictor Of Ovulation Than Basal Body Temperature, Which Only Changes After Ovulation. Over 99% Accurate More Chances Of Detecting Your Fertile Days** #1 Ob-Gyn Recommended Brand* Validated By Ultrasound^ *Data On File. Research Into Recommendation Of Ovulation Tests &Amp; Fertility Monitors With 204 Us Ob-Gyns. (Kantar Health) **20 Tests Give You A Higher Chance Of Detecting Your Most Fertile Days (Vs. ≪ 20 Tests) Whenever They Occur. ^Data On File. Clearblue Ovulation Assay Compared To Ovulation Prediction By Ultrasound. Contains: 1 Test Holder 20 Test Sticks 1 English/Spanish Insert Made In China Var Wccpi = ""Prod6007802"";"

Has anyone had success with this? If so, after how many months did you use it?
How accurate are these really? Have they worked for any of you?
Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet cheapies, but those are hard to read.
Start your review of Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test!
Brittany C.
Memphis, TN
Love that a lot come in a box, in the event that your cycle lasts longer than most. Very easy to use and read!
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
First off I definitely recommend buying this brand of ovulation test they are so easy to use and easy to read as well. I love how it either tells you that you are either not ovulating or ovulating. I was very satisfied with this product when I use it this is the only ovulation test that I will buy from now on. I have used a lot of other tests and I wasn’t Satisfied with them like I am this test I definitely recommend buying this brand and I will be buying it again when needed.
Janine M.
One of the greatest inventions for women to have complete control of knowing when they’re ovulating so they can plan getting pregnant. Women have a right to complete control of their bodies and this product is part of that. Very accurate and easy to use.
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
We used this when we had trouble conceiving our second time. They were accurate and helped us a lot to know when we should try and when we shouldn’t. It relived a lot of guessing and stress
Krystle C.
I am so happy I got to try Clearblue Digital Ovulation Predictor Kit, featuring Ovulation Test with digital results. It is the easiest ovulation predictor I have ever used. My husband and I are ready for baby number 2 and wanted the process to be as stress free as possible. The Clearblue Digital Ovulation Predictor Kit shows you a happy face when you’re ovulating and a sad face when you’re not. It’s that simple! I highly recommend!
Chelsea C.
Pattersonvle, NY
Trying to get pregnant I monitored my ovulation cycle and these test (although expensive) helped us determine the right time to try. The digital test were easier to tell if it was time.
Jenn J.
This was my very first ovulation test I have ever purchased and used. I must say it was hard to learn and use even reading the instructions. I had to YouTube on how to use it and figure it out. It is pretty much on the pricy side and to be honest sometimes it doesn’t work and just keeps flashing. I have yet to buy more.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,695 reviews
I bought 3 boxes of these clearance at Target. I use these with my cheapies just to make sure everyone is on the same page. I find them to be incredibly easy to use and accurate. I only give it 4 stars because you have to waste a few sticks helping it "learn" your body in the beginning. I don't discard the reader after I'm finished all the sticks in the box either. I just start using sticks from the next box in the same holder.
J.D. B.
Irwin, PA
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by J.D. B.
I'd give this 0 stars if I could. For something as important as this is for, it shouldn't be so easy to get a False positive! Lord only knows how much more sad it would be if it were a pregnancy test! I got 2 false positives in the first month using this! (Needless to say I'll never buy again) but we're going thru a lot with infertility and have to get Bloodwork each time I ovulate...I went to the hospital 3 times with this test and each time the dr said i wasn't ovulating when the test clearly said I was! So upsetting to say the least...very very upset with them. I hope No one else tries this...EVER!
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
These are great and make a huge difference when trying to conceive. I use the advanced tests so they tell you when you are ovulating, and also when you are at peak ovulation. My body is a bit unpredictable, so I would have no idea if I didn't have these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...