Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test uploaded by J.D. B.

BY CLEARBLUE

"The Test Detects A Hormonal Surge (Lh, Luteinizing Hormone) In Your Urine, Which Occurs Prior To Ovulation. Make Love At Any Time In The Next 48 Hours Starting From The First "Smiley Face" To Maximize Your Chances Of Becoming Pregnant Naturally. In A Study, The Unmistakably Clear Digital Results Gave An Accurate Reading. Only Ovulation Test With Digital Effectiveness. Hormones Are A More Accurate Predictor Of Ovulation Than Basal Body Temperature, Which Only Changes After Ovulation. Over 99% Accurate More Chances Of Detecting Your Fertile Days** #1 Ob-Gyn Recommended Brand* Validated By Ultrasound^ *Data On File. Research Into Recommendation Of Ovulation Tests &Amp; Fertility Monitors With 204 Us Ob-Gyns. (Kantar Health) **20 Tests Give You A Higher Chance Of Detecting Your Most Fertile Days (Vs. ≪ 20 Tests) Whenever They Occur. ^Data On File. Clearblue Ovulation Assay Compared To Ovulation Prediction By Ultrasound. Contains: 1 Test Holder 20 Test Sticks 1 English/Spanish Insert Made In China Var Wccpi = ""Prod6007802"";"

• Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet c...1 Answers
  • I was diagnosed with PCOS and certain ovulation tests don...1 Answers
  • I am trying to figure out the best and most accurate ovul...1 Answers
Aly P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is the best test on the market!  It's incredibly easy to read which is so helpful.  With many other ovulation tests the lines can get confusing, especially if the lines are faded.  I had no issues with this test.  I'd definitely recommend to anyone!
Tamisa U.
Jersey city, NJ
nice and easy does it!! works wonderfully and no uncertainty if you're seeing two strong lines or not like the cheaper ones, either is a smiley face or not. and it comes with 20.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
I'd give this 0 stars if I could. For something as important as this is for, it shouldn't be so easy to get a False positive! Lord only knows how much more sad it would be if it were a pregnancy test! I got 2 false positives in the first month using this! (Needless to say I'll never buy again) but we're going thru a lot with infertility and have to get Bloodwork each time I ovulate...I went to the hospital 3 times with this test and each time the dr said i wasn't ovulating when the test clearly said I was! So upsetting to say the least...very very upset with them. I hope No one else tries this...EVER!
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
This product while ttc was great! Simple to use with the smile face or not. Made understanding when I was ovulating super easy. This was effective for my husband and I during our process. Would buy again and recommend to others ttc!
Alexis A.
Great test! Easy to read results! It takes the guess work of trying to read ovulation tests. I conceived in my first cycle I used these. I also have PCOS so it made my life so much easier!
Cassandra W.
Loved how easy these were to use. There is no misunderstanding what the test results are. The instructions were very clear, and getting 20 tests out means you get decent use out of these. Especially if you're super irregular like I am.I actually purchased these after trying a different brand of just little test strips for 2 or 3 months with no pregnancy. I don't know if those tests were inaccurate or what, but once I bought these I was pregnant within a month and half. I didn't even use all of the test strips. It just seemed to be much more accurate than the other tests I've tried. This is a great brand.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
These are great and make a huge difference when trying to conceive. I use the advanced tests so they tell you when you are ovulating, and also when you are at peak ovulation. My body is a bit unpredictable, so I would have no idea if I didn't have these.
Valerie Hall 8.
I found these to be super easy to use. I tried a lot of the internet cheapies but I was never sure if the positive was truly positive. The smiley face made is so easy. no smiley....no eggy
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
If your trying to get pregnant the Clearblue Easy Ovulation tests are great! Cost is a little but pricey but these are great. They tell you exactly when your ovulating so you can take the mystery out of not knowing the best time to get pregnant
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
I love this thing. It keeps me on track about my most fertile days! I use it as a NFP method and works perfectly with my monitor!
Mikhala M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are these worth the price? I typically use the internet cheapies, but those are hard to read.
Kristin L.
Is this test easy to read? Does the smiley face show up well on the test?
Amy P.
How does this test work? Does it tell you when you will likely ovulate or does it only tell you once you have ovulated?
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Is the ovulation test precise.? Anybody get pregnant after using this product.?
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Ok but I'm not enamored of the smiley face. It's cute but it could be better. Thoughts?

Walmart