BY CLEARBLUE #10 in Pregnancy Tests

The only pregnancy test that estimates weeks since ovulation
(1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks).

It's Like 2 Tests in 1!

Clearblue® Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is the FIRST and ONLY pregnancy test that not only tells you if you are pregnant but also estimates the number of weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks). Your doctor determines how many weeks pregnant you are based on the first day of your last menstrual period and ultrasound results. This test provides a different estimate that cannot be substituted for a doctor's determination of gestational age.

Popular in Europe since 2008, the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is now cleared by the FDA and available here in the U.S. The unique and patented design of the Weeks Estimator is the only one of its kind. It uses two separate testing strips to estimate how many weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks). With an easy-to-read digital display, you can rely on Clearblue to give you two essential answers and more information than any other test currently available.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator

• The FIRST and ONLY pregnancy test that can estimate weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks) – gives you more information than available ever before.
  • #1 OB-GYN choice and 84% of OB-GYNs agree it offers helpful information1
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of the expected period2
  • The digital display uses WORDS and NUMBERS taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time

• Would you recommend these over any other Clear Blue tests?2 Answers
  • How accurate is the time predictor on this? Has anyone us...1 Answers
  • How many people got a pregnant reading when they tried to...1 Answers
Racheal I.
Columbus, OH
Clearblue pregnancy tests are a good kind of test. Theyre easy to use and give accurate results. This had met my expectations and unlike generic brands this will last longer with better results. When the time comes i will use again!
Her R.
Hagerstown
I absolutely loved this test. It gave you a positive so early which made the wait so much better. It used to be affordable but now I can’t find them in store and online is kind of expensive but I’d probably still buy it again.
Latissa G.
This is what I used when I found out I was expecting my son which was neat because it let me know I was only 2 weeks along and just to test the accuracy I tried one again a week later and it said 3 weeks. If you're not sure which test to buy I recommend this one! 💜
Jessica B.
Loved these tests! I waited until I had gotten other positive tests before I used one of these. I knew approximately how far along I was at the time and was curious how accurate these tests would be. The first test I took was spot on. So I took the second test today (a week later) and the week estimator increased just like it was supposed to. Definitely fun while waiting to get into your doctor's office! Also, helped calm my anxiety down a bit knowing that my hCG levels were increasing like they're supposed to. I'd definitely recommend them!
Ana J.
I used these with my first pregnancy which unfortunately ended in miscarriage but these test were amazing. I sat there and was astounded by how accurate they were and just by the fact that you had that little extra bit of knowledge that helped me feel calmer about how farther along i was etc
Brennah V.
Frankfort , OH
After using the cheap 80 cent test, and having 3 negatives, I decided to buy this test a week later. Although waiting 3 minutes felt more like 3 hours, I got the results quickly and clearly. Anytime I have to take a pregnancy test, I'll always buy this one. There's no uncertainty with faded lines. And it estimates how far along you are.
Danielle B.
Clearblue is the only test I will use because it is the most accurate at detecting early pregnancy hormones. I love these new tests that tell you how many weeks along you are. It was really cool for my husband to see it.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
For the geek in me, these were great. Once I got a positive result, I took another one a week later to see if the read out would change and it did. I thought these were interesting and fun as a first time mom. Your hormone levels drive the response so I'm sure that is a factor in why others have reported having issues with them. These are a bit pricier than the regular blue line tests but they gave me piece of mind and would buy them again.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love Clear Blue pregnancy test just because it shows that if you are pregnant it gives you an estimated time and it also is accurate from the many times that I have had to use this product LOL
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
No, no, no. I'll just say that for starters, I've had 4 children and have always used the inexpensive tests but on my third pregnancy I decided to try the expensive brand to see if it would work sooner so I spent the extra money on these in hopes that it would work sooner and be able to tell me an approximate date of how far along I was. Not only did I never get a positive until I was many, many weeks into my pregnancy but also right after I got a negative with these I got a positive with a less expensive brand. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone, they are a waste of money.
Where can you buy this ?
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Where did you find these at? I couldn't find the one with weeks estimation anywhere!
Ashley H.
Would you recommend these over any other Clear Blue tests?
Marissa W.
Duson, LA
Did you use this test? if so, did the result disappear after a while? I forgot to snap a pic of my positive test :\
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
How many people got a pregnant reading when they tried to test early.? Can you tell me how early you tested and what were your results.?