Personal CareMedical TestsPregnancy TestsClearblue
Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator

Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator

The only pregnancy test that estimates weeks since ovulation
(1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks).

It's Like 2 Tests in 1!

Clearblue® Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is the FIRST and ONLY pregnancy test that not only tells you if you are pregnant but also estimates the number of weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks). Your doctor determines how many weeks pregnant you are based on the first day of your last menstrual period and ultrasound results. This test provides a different estimate that cannot be substituted for a doctor's determination of gestational age.

Popular in Europe since 2008, the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is now cleared by the FDA and available here in the U.S. The unique and patented design of the Weeks Estimator is the only one of its kind. It uses two separate testing strips to estimate how many weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks). With an easy-to-read digital display, you can rely on Clearblue to give you two essential answers and more information than any other test currently available.

Benefits of Using the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator

• The FIRST and ONLY pregnancy test that can estimate weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks) – gives you more information than available ever before.
  • #1 OB-GYN choice and 84% of OB-GYNs agree it offers helpful information1
  • Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of the expected period2
  • The digital display uses WORDS and NUMBERS taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time

Why don’t they sell these in the US anymore??
Where did you find these at? I couldn't find the one with weeks estimation anywhere!
Where can you buy this ?
Start your review of Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator!
How would you rate this product?
Tamara I.
Yucaipa, CA
This was very easy to use and it was nice knowing for sure how many weeks I was pregnant. I would recommend it
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
The first time I took a pregnancy test was with Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown and luckily I was pregnant. If you want a clear yes or no, I wiuld recommend this pregnancy test.
Her R.
Hagerstown
I absolutely loved this test. It gave you a positive so early which made the wait so much better. It used to be affordable but now I can’t find them in store and online is kind of expensive but I’d probably still buy it again.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator uploaded by Alisha S.
The screen has been here for more than ten minutes this is the second time that I have chosen this brand there is no similar product to this its a a little pricey its 9$ at a family dollar and prob more than that at Walmart
Angelica M.
Diamondhead, MS
Clear blue has never let me down! Quick and easy to read results. I personally think they are too expensive but we have pink taxes to thank for that.
Alea C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never had to use a pregnancy test but I’ve heard amazing things about clear blue.
Marcelli R.
Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator uploaded by Marcelli R.
It is a very good product! I was about 2 days before my period date and it worked! It Really detected before period date.
Erin S.
North Canton, OH
These are the only pregnancy tests i used. It sounds like seeing a few pink lines wouldn’t be that hard but I swear your mind can play tricks on you when you’re excited and testing early. Seeing the actual words “pregnant” make it feel real in those early days.
Amanda M.
San Juan,PR
En mis 3 embarazos antes de hacerme pruebas de sangre, ésta fue la que utilicé para salir de dudas y nunca se equivocó. Es muy buena, de buena calidad.
Kendra T.
Mc Dowell, KY
These are my absolute favorite for a digital test. You do have to be farther along than the wondros, but it is a clear answer. No guessing if you see a line or not, it will tell you a straight forward answer and how far along you should be. I reccomend these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...